-Chapter 54

When I got out of the hotel room I felt like I had just left a part of me alone in there. But I had.

I had left Jenny.

"Come on Niall, we're gonna be late." Michael said but I just glared at him.

"Heard the news, I'm so sorry mate." Louis patted my back.

"Don't." I said and just carried on walking out to the van where everyone else was too. I didn't speak the whole journey, just knowing I had left Jenny in that hotel room and I won't be back in one with her was breaking my heart.

We got there and I wasn''t even concentrating on anything anyone was saying to me. I couldn't. I hadn't even realised Lou was sitting doing my hair. I couldn't get Jenny off my mind. Usually she's right here with me and I can't cope that she's not.

"Niall, why are you crying?" Lou asked. I didn't know I was crying.

"M'not." I sniffled, though it was obvious I was.

"Okay, but you need to stop now or I am gonna have to put makeup on you." She said. I nodded and tried to stop the tears but I couldn't. "Niall, what's wrong?" She asked as she quiffed my hair.

"Had to break up with Jenny." I said and just broke into tears.

"What?! Why?" She asked.

"Michael wasn't gonna pay her anymore because she was dating me and she needs the moeny so we're not allowed to date." I cried.

"Niall, I am so sorry." She placed a hand on my shoulder and comfort was just what I needed right now. I just wish it was Jenny's.

"I love her." I whimpered.

"Niall, I know how hard this must be for you but you really can't cry right now because you have to sign all these books." She reminded me. I looked up at her and nodded. She handed me a tissue and I wiped my eyes and nose while she went to work on covering up my red rimmed eyes and rudolf nose.

"No more crying okay? Things will get better though." She tried to reassure me. I wanted to believe her, but I couldn't. Once she was done I was carted off to my seat while the fans were screaming outside the doors. I was seated between Louis and Liam and the screaming was already giving me a headache. I didn't feel well at all.

"Niall, draw something on the table too." Louis nudged me. He was doodling on the table with his marker. I hadn't even picked up mine. I couldn't find the inspiration to draw anything, I just wanted to write 'I love you Jenny'

"You alright mate?" Liam asked me. I just nodded, staying silent. I kept my body hunched over not bearing to look up at anyone. I just wanted to be on my own right now. Or more like be with Jenny.

I looked up to see pools of fans flooding the room. Suddenly, I felt the room growing warm and I wasn't feeling too peachy. I was passed a book and my hand shook terribly as I signed it. Just another ninety- nine to go.

"Hi Niall." The girl smiled. I gave her an unsure smile.

"Hi." I managed to choke out.

"Thank you." She smiled as I passed the book onto Liam. I managed to get through another few fans, then a blonde one appearred and suddenly, my mind was back on Jenny.

"Niall! I love you!" She said and I nearly choked on my breath. It was like in the movies, I was looking at her and all I could see was Jenny and she even said I love you. I couldn't take it and before I knew what was happening I was being dragged backstage by Lou. I had only written a wobbly 'Nia' on her book.

"Niall, stop crying, you're making the fans suspicious." Lou said.

"I can't help it." I cried.