-Chapter 73

"How's my drunken Niall this morning?" I asked Niall, coming into the bathroom where he has been this past ten minutes.

"Not good." He groaned, gagging a little.

"Hungover?"

"Very." He sighed. "Hug me." He held his arms out to me. I knelt down beside him putting a reassuring hand on his back when he began being sick again.

"That's what you get for drinking so much." I teased.

"How drunk was I?" He asked. "Like, annoying drunk?"

"Try crying drunk." I patted his back.

"Nooo, I passed annoying then." He groaned.

"Yes, you certainly did, I took a video, I wanna show you." I chuckled.

"Oh God, I don't know if I wanna see it." He sighed, standing up and washing his hands.

"Yeah you do, come on back to bed and I'll show you it. Then we'll order room service and spend the day on the sofa watching telly because you don't have anything on until concert time, yeah?"

"Even if I did I wouldn't be going." He chuckled. "Right, show me this now." Niall said, pushing me to walk back to the bedroom. He got back under the duvet covers and I took my phone and started playing the video.

"Oh my God, why was I crying?" He was nearly crying again from laughing so hard.

"See, you told me you were going to the bathroom yet again so I didn't move and I heard a door closing, so I assumed it was the bathroom door but then when you weren't coming back I got up and the bathroom light wasn't even on so I eventually found you in the hall, curled in a ball crying." I told him and he was bright red by the time I had finished.

"Oh my God." He hid his face in his hands. "I am an annoying drunk, I like the way I was like "I wasn't crying!" and then I started crying." He laughed.

"You were cute though." I leaned on him.

"I can't believe he cried." He threw his head back on the pillow.

"Oh it's not that bad." I laid my head on his chest.

"Let me see that video again." He chuckled and watched it again, laughing his head off when he did.

"I'm totally gonna instagram it." I smirked deviously. I had taken my instagram off private a few weeks ago and since then, my followers have gone up. A lot.

"Don't you dare oh my fucking god, I'm crying for Gods sake!" He exclaimed.

"You know the fans would love it." I smiled.

"Yeah, but-"

"Seriously Niall, you're piss drunk in the video and clinging onto me saying you love me, if anything is gonna clear up the public finding out I was hired it would be to post this video." I pointed out.

"I never thought of it like that.." He trailed off and I giggled and took my phone back to post the video.

I had to trim it a little but all the funny bits were still in. I posted it with the caption 'What I had to deal with last night... @niallhoran' Within seconds of me posting it, I had over a thousand likes and countless comments.

"Will I phone for room service?" I asked him. He nodded and I just told the woman to take up a pile of sweets, cakes, food and drinks and of course, painkillers, things for a hangover.

"What movie will we watch." I turned on the telly and much to my excitement it had netflix! It was one of those smart tellys and it was amazing.

"I don't mind." He shrugged.