-Chapter 82

Jenny's POV

"Niall?!?" I basically yelled in shock and excitement. I ran over to him and tried to hug hm but he held me back with his hand and sternly looked at me. Not the welcome I was expecting but at the same time, I don't blame him.

He hates me now, doesn't he?

"No." He sternly said, looking a little angered. "Don't you are fucking touch me." He spat and I stepped back, attempting to keep calm and not cry. I was so overwhelmed he was here with me after missing him for so long but he hates me. And I can't have him.

"Sorry." I quietly said.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" He yelled.

"Niall, I-"

"No! You can shut the fuck up!" He shouted.

"Niall, let me explain I-"

"You shouldn't have to explain so fucking much in such a short space of time." I could hear his heavy breathing from where I was standing. He was angry. Very angry. But I don't blame him.

"Niall, please." I begged.

"No first I see you hugging that bastard and next you're sleeping with him and oh fuck I got sent a picture of you kissing him?!" He was furious with me. I gulped and looked down at me feet.

"Niall-"

"Why did I recieve a photo of you kissing Jack and then I get messages saying you slept with him and now you're breaking up with me?" Niall asked, moving closer and closer to me.

"Niall, that wasn't me." I shook my head.

"Then who the fuck done it?" He yelled.

"Jack!" I defended and suddenly he didn't look so angry. His facial expressions changed dramatically and he ran for me, hugging me tight as he turned to sobbing. His emotions do change quick.

"I-I thought I had lost you." He cried, dropping the bag that was on his shoulder to the floor.

"Niall, I'm so sorry." I sighed, rubbing his back. "Jack and Danielle had this planned all along, she's dating Jack and they wanted you to break up with me so they thought if they sent you a picture of Jack and I you would and then Jack took my phone and messaged you and then put a passcode on my phone and then kept getting it wrong so he disabled it." I told him. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay I was jus' so scared darlin'." He said. Oh how good it felt to be back in his arms and to hear his voice in my ear again. "So you didn't wan' t' kiss him?" He asked me, wiping his eyes and looking into mine.

"God no, I hate him." I said and he began to roughly kiss me. I swear, my knees began to buckle there and then. I was just so overwhelmed. I was not expecting him to come here tonight. Not at all.

"Y-you didn't really sleep with him?" He asked, pulling back to look into my eyes. Searching my eyes for an answer.

"Jesus Niall, no of course I didn't, why would I do that?" I ran my hands through his hair and his breathing quickened.

"You scared me so fucking bad." He hugged me tight again. "So fucking bad." I could feel his tears dripping onto my shoulder. "I thought I was losing you."

"I thought I was losing you too, I was sure you were going to hate me." I whispered.

"I wasn't angry this time, I was only upset." He replied. "Even the thought of losing you broke my heart."

"I love you so much Ni and I am so sorry this happened."

"Look on the bright side, now I'm here with you." He chuckled and began kissing me again. My skin began to feel warm and my stomach held a feeling I would like to feel all the time. There were butterflies but at the same time, I felt so content and happy in Niall's arms, being embraced and kissed.