-Chapter 37

I was seeing Niall today! He's coming for me this morning. 

This week has gone so long and I seriously can not wait to see him again. I was pacing over and back in my room waiting for him and for once, I couldn't wait to get back on tour with them. I know Joanna doesn't want me to go and I am gonna miss her hella lot again but I have been missing Niall hella lot. 

It was then I heard a car door and the front door of the house opened. I knew it was Niall! It was Niall! I waited until I heard him coming up the stairs to leave my room. Then I opened my room door and when I seen him I just ran and jumped at him. He stumbled a little bit but he managed to stable us and he hugged me tight. 

I just breathed in his scent which I had missed so much. I had missed him so much. 

"Jenny." Niall gleefully said, not placing me down but hugging me tighter. 

"I've missed you." I said and I don't understand why I did miss him because it's not like we've known each other for that long but I feel as though I have known him for a longer longer than I have really have. 

"Weirdly, I missed you too." He chuckled and set me down on my feet again but hugged me. "You ready to go?" He asked and I nodded, gladly leaving for once. 

"Yes, come help me with my bag." I said and lead him to my room. He grabbed my bags and we went downstairs. 

"Jenny, I'm gonna miss you." Joanna sulked and hugged me. "When will you be home?" 

"God knows when now." I sighed. "Maybe next month when the European part of the tour is over but I don't know." I said and she sulked. 

"Have fun though and don't forget you have to buy that iPhone." She teased.

"I will okay and I'll text you, you'll be fine without me and anyways, Marcus will be coming home this month." I reminded her. 

"Oh bye Jenny." My mom said and gave me a big hug. I bare;y hugged her back but I think she was at least happy I left her. "Travel safe." She said and caught my cheeks in her hand and gave my nose a kiss while Niall giggled beside me. I kicked his leg and he yelped but stopped giggling. 

"Well, we better get on the road, we've got lots of travelling to do today." Niall said and I knew he really wanted to say 'hurry the fuck up Jenny, my superstar ass is bored.' 

Finally, much to Niall's happiness we got into the car and he started driving to the airport. 

"I don't understand why we missed each other so much, like we've only known each other for nearly two months." I said and Niall looked over at me and smiled.

"But we've been together constantly for those two months and those five days were the first proper five days we spent apart." He said. 

"I know but still." 

"I don't know either, we are just weirdo's okay." He said, making me laugh. I am glad he's happy again, well so far he hasn't been sad. I don't like seeing him upset. 

"So are we on the jet today?" I asked him. 

"Yep, for like five hours." He sighed. 

"Great." I unenthusiastically said.

Soon, we had landed at the airport and were taken through the gates to where the jet was. We got our bags out and got on it to find all the boys were waiting on us. I was surprised when I seen Sophia sitting next to Liam. 

"Hi Sophia." I smiled at her as we walked in. 

"Oh hi Jenny, how are you?" She asked as Niall and I sat in across from them.