-Chapter 67

He locked the door of his room after we entered and it made me a little scared. "So what do we do now." He chuckled.

"I don't know, you're the expert." I blushed.

"I'm not much better than you, I'm only three away from being a virgin." He admitted.

"You've only-"

"Yep." He blushed.

"Whoa." I said and he nodded.

"Are you sure you wanna do this? I mean we don't have to if you don't want to, I am okay even if you don't-" I cut him off by pressing my lips to his.

"Shush, I'm sure." I whispered. "I've waited long enough for this moment and I want it to be with you."

"I love you so fucking much." He groaned and our kiss turned to a heated one. I could feel the butterflies growing in my tummy as I didn't know what to expect. "I wanted to take this fucking dress off you all night." He hissed. "And I've been walking around with an awkward boner because of you, I just hope nobody noticed." He pressed himself into my thigh making me gasp.

"Holy God Niall."

"Mmm, jump." He commanded.

"Not in these heels." I laughed.

"Then take them off." He chuckled, suddenly changing from his seductive tone to a soft, caring tone.

As I bent down to take them off he started to look around the room in dismay. "This isn't very romantic for your first time, is it?" Niall asked.

"As long as you're in the scenario, it's okay." I reached up and kissed him on the nose

"Here, let me make this a little more romantic for you." He said and started to try clean up a little. He gathered all this dirty socks and boxers and threw them in a pile in the corner, then he pushed all the bottles of water off the bedside table and into the small waste bin. He grabbed two of the candles he had and lit them, leaving one on either side of the bed.

"Wait, let me put on some music.." He said, desperately trying to make this nice for me. Just the fact he was trying so hard made me love him even more.

"Okay Niall, it's perfect." I walked over to him and turned him to face me.

"No it's not, don't lie." He said and I rolled my eyes. "I'm sorry your first time will kind of suck."

"Niall, I only want you, not a romantic room with candles or whatever you think is romantic, that doesn't matter." I stroked his cheek and he smiled.

"Okay then, if you're sure, will we do it then?" He asked. I nodded and put on a smile as he lead me to the bed. "Lie down baby." He instructed into my ear. I obeyed and lay down. He kicked off his shoes, taking off his socks, throwing them on the ground.

His hand trembled as he touched my clothed side. "You're perfect." He whispered, eyeing me up and down. He discarded of his jacket too, letting it fall to the ground. He began leaving kisses on my jaw, then leading down to my neck. He began leaving his mark and I let out a moan, then biting my tongue when I did.

"Hey darlin', it's fine to moan." He breathed against my heated skin. "I know you want to." He ran his hands up and down my sides. His touch ignited my senses. I bit the inside of my mouth to prevent any more moans escaping. "Come on, I want to hear you moan." He hissed, pressing himself into my inner thigh, emitting a moan from me.

"Can I take off your dress?" He asked, his eyes dark now. I nodded, feeling very nervous now. He sat me up and hitched up my dress, revealing my underwear. His breath hitched when he saw the lace and he let out a moan. He reached for the zipper, pulling it down. Then he helped me take it off completely.