-Chapter 59

A/N a very dedicated reader made me a trailer for this book and if you want, you can watch it, I've added it to the media :)

I peered over at Niall cautiously to see what his reaction to this was.

"We have to go to a meeting?" He repeated what Paul had just said.

"Yep, you and Jenny have to tell management what happened with Ryan so hopefully they'll see his true colours and fire him." Paul stated.

"Niall, we can't do this." I hissed.

"Why not?" He asked.

"Because, I'm not meant to be near you unless Michael permits it." I said.

"It's not in the contract." Niall pointed out. He's right. It not on his contract. It is on my new one.

"It is." I fired back, getting a little worried because I will get fired if this gets back to Michael.

"It's not." Niall's face held one of confusion.

"Look, we don't have time to debate this, you two need to get to London now for this meeting, we had to cancel an interview and a photoshoot for this so come on." Paul said. "I am under strict instruction to put you on seperate planes but to fuck with that, you're going on the same one." Paul chuckled and pushed us outside to the cars.

Once we landed at the airport we were put on the jet and I was sat next to Niall.

"Niall, could we maybe lie and say he tried to seperate us in the lobby?" I asked him.

"Why? It doesn't matter we were together anyways." Niall shrugged.

"It does, Michael will go mental." I exclaimed getting very nervous.

"Who cares about him?" Niall asked.

"Me! He will fire me." I said.

"You have a contract though." Niall reminded me.

"Nothing will stop him terminating it." I pointed out.

"We'll be fine." Niall embraced me. He kissed my head and I looked over at Paul across the room. He was playing a game on his iPad.

"Don't worry Jenny, you haven't done anything wrong." Paul said, not looking up from his game. I just sighed and traced circles on Niall's chest.

I undone my belt and climbed on Niall's lap, I know there is one thing that will calm me down. "What're you doing?" He laughed as he placed his hands on the small of my back.

"I wanna make out." I smiled and he chuckled.

"That I can comply with." He smiled and settled back in the seat. I heard Paul chuckle in the background as I placed my lips on Niall's.

"Imagine if I were Michael." Paul laughed as we started to make out. Niall chuckled lowly into my mouth, sending vibrations and a tingle up my spine.

"Michael would be going ballistic." Niall said against my lips.

"He's an asshole and he needs to calm the fuck down." Paul said.

"Mmm, shh, let us kiss now." Niall said and he chuckled again and then Niall's hands ventured downwards and he cupped my ass making me squirm and smile against his lips.

Imagine if Michael was here right now, he would be going off the nut and to be honest we shouldn't have to pretend to be something different in front of him. Why does our life have to be so hard. Why can't we be a normal couple?

I guess I knew we'd never be a normal couple that day I signed the contract.

I knew it was going to be complicated but I never anticipated for it to be this damn complicated.