-Chapter 4

So it was Tuesday night, I have to get up early in the morning to go meet them. I promised Joanna I would spend the night with her. She doesn't want me to go. I am gonna miss her so much. "Do you have to go?" She asked me and lay down next to me in my bed.

"Yeah, I do, I signed the contract so I am in it for the year." I sighed.

"I'm gonna miss you Jenny, now I'm gonna be on my own with mom." She sighed.

"You'll be fine, don't worry and hey we can talk on the phone all the time." I said.

"But we can't see each other, you don't have a iPhone so we can't FaceTime." She sulked.

"Yeah, stop reminding me you have a better phone than me." I nudged her. "I will get an iPhone okay, maybe not right away but I will find a way to try FaceTime you as soon as possible."

"See, this is why you're the best sister." She said and hugged me. "When will you be home again?"

"I honestly haven't a clue, just whenever they say I can have a break." I told her.

"Can't you ask to go home?"

"Nope, it's in the contract, only in family emergencies." I sighed.

"Isn't seeing your little sister classified as an emergency?" She smiled at me.

"Sorry Jo, I wish it was but I don think so." I laughed.

"I wish you didn't have to go." She sighed.

"Me too, me too." I agreed.

"Did you pack you bags?" She asked me.

"Yeah it was really hard because what do you pack when you don't know when you're going to be back home." I sighed.

"Our lives have always sucked, haven't they?" She asked me.

"Well, yours is just gonna get better so don't worry." I said, trying to give her a bit of hope. "You will grow up, finish college, find a husband and have kids and have a great life." I smiled at her.

"The girls at school are gonna be so jealous when they find out my big sister is going out with Niall Horan." She smirked.

"And yeah, you're not allowed to tell anyone I'm getting paid for this, okay, we have to pretend to everyone it's real, okay?" I said to her and she nodded.

"Don't worry, I'm not gonna tell anyone." She replied.

"Do you think you could get me autographs so I could sell them?" She asked me.

"Joanna Johnson." I said in disbelief.

"What? I could get a bit of money out of this too." She smiled.

"Oh my god you are my little sister." I said.

"Well we knew that the day I was born" she laughed.

"Don't you be so smart with me young lady." I said but she just laughed.

"I'm gonna miss this," Joanna said, looking up at me.

"Me too, me too." I sighed. "But I will see you again, it's not like it's goodbye forever." I pointed out.

"Still doesn't mean I'll not miss you."

__________

"Jenny, hurry up we need to go now." My mom shouted up the stairs.

"Okay, I'm coming." I shouted back.

"Joanna, grab this bag for me." I said, handing her one of my small suitcases. I took the large one and my handbag. "You're just taking it to the car because you need to stay and get ready for school." I said to her.