-Chapter 25

After we had packed our bags we made our way downstairs to say our goodbyes.

Yesterday had been spent with the family, we were at his dad's house, Greg's house and was with his mom. We walked downstairs and Maura and Greg were there. He had already said goodbye to his dad so it was just to them now.

"Oh Niall." Maura said and wrapped her arms around him.

"Don't cry mammy you're gonna see me in a few days onstage." I said to him.

"I know, my baby boy is playing in croke park, I can't believe it." She said, wiping under her eyes. It's so cute the way she's so proud of him. "Goodbye Jenny and know you are welcome here anytime and thank you for making my little boy so happy." She said.

"Mammy." Niall whined, embarrassment showing on his face.

"Well, he's made me very happy, you've raised a great boy." I replied.

"Take care of my little Nialler for me." She said, giving me a big hug.

"I will." I said, feeling myself starting to tear up too.

"Bye Greg." Niall said and gave him a hug.

"Bye little bro." He said, patting him on the back. "And bye Jenny, I'm glad to have met the girl that is making my little brother so happy." He said and I felt so bad because this isn't even a real relationship and they all think it is and are so happy for Niall.

I hope they never find out the truth, for Niall's sake.

"Come on, we need to go." Niall said, taking my hand in his. We said our final goodbye's and then we went out to the car and Niall started driving. He didn't cry though, his eyes teared up but no tears came out. I know he's upset leaving though, he was so happy while he was here.

"Are you sad leaving?" I asked Niall.

"A little but I love being on tour too." He replied.

"What's it like being in the biggest boyband in the world?" I asked him.

"The amount of times I have answered that question, yet I don't actually know the answer myself, I guess it's just all so surreal, it's hard to comprehend how much we have achieved and that and we've got so much support which makes the whole thing even better but I don't like to think of myself as though I am in the biggest boy band in the world, like I'm nothing special, just another lad." He said.

"Yeah, a rich bastard." I said making him giggle.

"Guess I am a rich bastard too." He smiled. I guess he is rich but he's not cocky or big headed at all. He is just a normal boy and I think that's what's making me like him even more.

We got to Dublin airport and Niall drove around the back. We were getting the jet again. I love the jet. We got our bags and got out of the car and we got on the jet. It was only the two of us this time though.

We sat down at one of the tables and Niall put his feet up and took out his phone. I took out mine too and my headphones and I put on Ed.

I was looking through my music when Niall kicked me, making me jump. I put the headphones around my neck and looked up at him. "I was just thinking," He started. "that maybe we shouldn't rush things, like how about we be friends and see where it goes from there, like to see if we do fall for each other." He said.

"Sounds good to me." I smiled.

"Alright, anyways what should I tweet? I haven't tweeted in days." He sighed.

"I don't know, it's your twitter." I said.

"Come take a picture so I can tweet it." Niall said. I groaned but walked over to him. I was gonna sit on the seat next to him but he said it was 'too far' and made me sit on his lap. He took a picure but I made him delete it because I looked terrible. I had a messy bun in and no makeup, I didn't look pretty.