-Chapter 76

"Morning Jenny." Niall grinned, nudging me awake. I opened my eyes to see him sitting next to me in the bed smiling. 

"Have you been awake long?" I asked Niall, stretching my hands above my head. 

"Well, I booked my tickets." He told me and I suddenly woke up. 

"When?" I asked.

"Later on today." He pursed his lips. I sat up and whined, hugging him. 

"No, I don't want you to go." I shook my head as he rubbed my bare back. 

"I don't want to go either, but I have to get back on tour sweetie." He sighed. 

"I'm gonna miss you so much." I whimpered. 

"But think, tomorrow you'll be in college." He cupped my cheek in his hand and kissed me gently. 

"Gimme your sweater." I said, pointing to Niall's grey sweater he had on yesterday. He picked it up and handed me it and I put it on, considering I had nothing on my top half from last night. 

"I'm keeping this." I announced and he chuckled. 

"It's yours." He smiled at me, kissing my forehead as I pulled the sleeves over my knuckles. I like the feel of this sweater and I know it's one of his favourites because he wears it a lot and there's not much clothes Niall has that he wears more than once. 

"You wear this a lot don't you?" I asked him looking at it. 

"You said one day you liked it so I wore it more and yeah, it's comfy too." He said. "But you can have it if it makes you more comfortable." 

"Yeah, it's mine." I giggled. "I must own like half your wardrobe now." I smiled. 

"What do you mean?" He asked. 

"Look." I said and went over to my drawers, opening on and taking out Niall's Nike grey tracksuit bottoms and hoodie and one of his t-shirts.

"Oh my God, that's where they were, I left them here, didn't I?" He asked and I nodded. 

"Yeah, I meant to give them back but it was ages ago when we were here last and I forgot." I chuckled. 

"Oh well." He shrugged. 

"Yeah, you're not getting them back." i giggled and shut the drawer. He didn't seem too bothered. I just want them so when I miss him now I can snuggle up in his clothes. 

"Do you have to go?" I asked, climbing on his lap. 

"I do yeah." He sighed, running his fingers through my hair gently. "But I'll be home before Christmas." He tried to sound enthusiastic. 

"I'm gonna miss you so much." I wrapped my arms around his neck. 

"I know, it's gonna be so weird going without you, you've been on tour with us since this one started." He looked into my eyes with his glassy ones. He stroked my cheek with thumb gently. "Well, I'll go make us breakfast and then you'll come with me won't you? We need to go so I can be there in time." He said and I nodded, swallowing the lump in my throat, which was exacerbating by the minute. 

"Come on then." I smiled and we made our way downstairs. Niall cooked breakfast for us. He made us pancakes. 

"Chef Horan's best." He placed a plate in front of me and I giggled. 

"Aren't you the best boyfriend?" I asked him as he sat down. He nodded, sprinkling sugar on his pancakes. When we finished breakfast I sighed and helped him get his things together.