-Chapter 86

"Michael's gone!" Louis yelled, popping open a bottle of champagne. They had just come offstage for the first time since Niall and I returned from London without Michael's presence. God bless.

"Louis, did you seriously buy a bottle of champagne to celebrate?" I laughed.

"No, Paul did." He pointed to Paul who was behind us looking very happy.

"That bastard is gone!" Paul cheered, holding out a champagne glass to me. I laughed at how excited he was but took the glass nonetheless. Niall grabbed one too and we all drunk the bottle. I tried to look like I was enjoying it, but truthfully; the champagne was not delectable and I couldn't help but feel bad at the same time.

"What's that face for." Niall nudges me as I grimace at the taste of the champagne.

"Don't like champagne." I emptied my glass into his making him chuckle.

"I don't either." He mumbles and purposely drops his glass. "Oh God, look at that, I am so clumsy." Niall fake sighs, putting his hand on his hip and all eyes turn to him and he shrugs. "Clumsy me." He shakes his head at the mess on the floor.

He may be an award winning musician and singer but he shan't be winning any awards for his pathetic acting anytime soon.

"You idiot." Harry rolled his eyes and turned back around. Louis just laughed, obviously knowing Niall didn''t actually like it.

"You could of poured it into the plant like i done." Louis whispered to Niall, making me laugh. I looked over at the poor plant in the corner of which leaves were dripping; Louis' champagne.

"Does anyone like champagne?" I asked looking to the other boys' glasses which hadn't been touched much either.

"Paul." He chuckled as Paul downed a glass.

"Can we go back to the hotel room now?" Niall asked impatiently rocking back anf forth on his heels.

"Why?" Louis asked.

"I have things t' do." He replied.

"Like what?" I asked.

"Was gonna phone Ed." He said to me with a small smile and I grinned. Soon we were headed back to the hotel room and Niall was running up the stairs. "Come on, slow coach!" He yelled as I slowly trudged after the over excited lad. We arrived in the hotel room and Niall quickly took out his phone.

"I'll put him on loudspeaker so you can hear." Niall said and I began to get excited. He dialed his number and it began ringing. I was probably smiling from ear to ear I was that exhilarated because fuck; we are phoning Ed Sheeran!

"Hello." He answered and the phone and I had to stop myself from screaming.

"Hey Ed." Niall said.

"Oh hey blondie!" Ed exclaimed.

"Aha," Niall fake laughed. "Shut it ginger." Niall said making Ed chuckle. I don't understand why he hates blondie so much.

"So what's up when you're phoning this late?" Ed asked.

"Well, Jenny and I were wondering if you could get us into your concert. You know the way she's like a big fan of ya, well, yeah she really wants t' go." Niall said to him and my heart began to race. "We are celebratin'." Niall laughed.

"Well, put Jenny on the phone and I'll see then." Ed said and my eyes went wide and I shook my head at Niall. He turned off loudspeaker and handed me the phone, which I tentatively pressed to my ear.

"Hi." I nervously said.

"Hey Jenny." He replied. "Niall was telling me you wanted to come see me?" He asked.