-Chapter 34

"Will ya?" Niall asked me. He didn't hesitate at all. Niall is very straight forward. When he's drunk anyways. 

"Niall!" I said in disbelief and he laughed. smirking a little. The bugger is'just chancing his arm and he's drunk so he probably doesn't know what he's saying. "No, I will not." i said.

"Ah go on, please." He pleaded. Gosh, he's such a typical boy.

"Niall, you don't just ask people that." I laughed.

"Please." He whined, drawing out the end of the word. 

"Why don't you ask me sometime you're not drunk and I might consider it." I said to him and he huffed. 

"M'too shy sober." He said. 

"Well, you're certainly not shy drunk." I laughed. 

"But you've given one before, can't you give me one?" He basically pleaded and I couldn't help but laugh at his desperation. 

"Niall, ask when you're not drunk." 

"I'm sober now." He said. "So can I have a handjob?" 

"You are nowhere near sober you drunk bastard." I said and he giggled. 

"May as well finish this." He said and took the glass from me, downing whatever was left in it. 

"Oh my God Niall." I laughed. "I take it we're staying here tonight seeing as you're pissed." I pointed out. 

"I guess." Niall shrugged, putting his feet up on the coffee table after kicking his shoes off. "You're not very drunk, want a beer?" Niall asked me. 

"I think I'll pass." I said. I don't want to wake up tomorrow with a hangover and I know Niall is gonna have one. I'm only a little drunk, at least I can control myself unlike Nialler here. 

"You're not very fun are you?" Niall asked and looked over at me. "Like you won't drink, you won't give me a handjob." He smiled. 

"Niall!" I shouted for what felt like the hundredth time tonight. 

"Come on, it's not that bad, really." 

"Stop chancing your arm mister." I slapped him and he giggled. 

"Please?" He begged, looking over at me with his irresistible blue eyes and sticking out his bottom lip. 

I pondered over it for quite a while. If I do it, he will shut up, if I don't do it I'll probably never hear the end of it until I do it. And he's kinda hot so that's a bonus right? In all fairness, it's nothing I haven't done before and maybe I'll get lucky and he'll be bigger than three inches like the last boy. He has been nice to me these past few days so it's like a thank you, right?

"Fine," I sighed. "But only because you've been nice to me and you probably won't shut up until I do it." 

"Yes!" He balled a fist in the air triumphantly, obviously feeling victorious. He put his feet up on footrest on the sofa and grabbed me and pulled  me onto his lap so I was straddling his thighs. 

Oh God, what have I gotten myself into. My exact thoughts last time I done this too. I'm hardly going to wimp out of it now though. 

He smiled brightly and giggled at me as I put my hand over his crotch. Then I rubbed my hand a little and his expression suddenly got serious and he let out a soft moan. 

"Haven't- fuck haven't had a handjob in like two years." Niall swallowed hard and looked up at me. Then he gasped as I grabbed him though his jeans and i felt him hardening a considerate amount. "Fuck." He cursed, straightening up and fisted the cushion beside him. "Been a while so it's probably be a lot." He warned me. Great Niall.