-Chapter 92

"How great is this." Niall smiled at the boys. "Like he just quit! Now we don't have to go to court or anything and Jenny can be happy and stay here with us."

I smiled at Niall's obvious excitement, but inside was a completely different story. I know I have to go back home and get a job. I don't have the heart to tell Niall. I know he won't take it well. It's not that I want to leave him. I just don't want to be depending on him for all my needs.

I looked over at Niall and he seemed to be in such a state of euphoria, I had to return the smile. His face was literally glowing. There was a dimple showing in his cheek and all his front teeth where showing and glimmering in the light as he told the boys the delectable news.

"Great, at least we don't have to deal with him anymore." Louis grinned and Niall nodded in agreement.

"Now you don't have to leave, Jenny." Liam inquired and I hesitantly nodded. Niall glanced at me weirdly, I returned a smile. He turned back to the boys, shrugging it off and began rambling on once again. I sighed deeply, knowing I would have to tell him at one point, I wanted to go home to get a job.

After some time we all went our separate ways to our hotel rooms because it was late. Well, Niall and I obviously went together, but the rest went separately. he lead me into the room and jumped on the bed and giggled. "Hey." He grinned and opened his arms, patting his lap for me to come sit atop.

"Hi." I smiled, not too convincingly.

"What's wrong?" He questioned, pulling my body onto his lap and kissing the top of my head gently, before wrapping his arms around me delicately.

"Nothing." I quietly insisted and he raised an eyebrow at me.

"Jennifer Marie Johnson." Niall said eyeing me up and down and I flinched at the name. I hate when people call me that. Although, Niall has no knowledge of this. "Why did you flinch, darling?" He asked, pushing a strand of my hair from my face gently, kissing my forehead.

"I don't like being called Jennifer." I quietly admitted.

"Why?" Niall questioned gently, not forcing me to tell him, because I knew in his tone of voice, it was more concern rather than curiosity.

"My father used to call me that and it brings back memories and I hated the way he said it. I always knew what was going to happen when he said it." I said to someone for the first time in my life.

"Aww, babe, I'm sorry, I didn't know." He said, embracing me tightly.

"S'okay, just call me Jenny from now on." I patted his arm and he nodded again the top of my head.

"Sorry." He whispered. I knew he wanted to ask more on the subject but he respected my privacy. I know how curious he has always been about my father and I but he never asks too many questions and that's what I like. I can speak of it if I want. But I'm not being forced to. "Are you going to tell me why you are so quiet?" He quietly asked against my hair.

"No reason." I lied and he sighed deeply, pressing his forehead to the top of my head.

"Jenny Marie Johnson, I know when there is something wrong with you." He stated. "You can trust me, come on." He gently said and turned me around in his lap so I was facing him. He smiled reassuringly at me. I know I can trust him. I know I can tell this boy anything. But I don't want to ruin his happiness right now.

"I'll tell you later." I said, kissing his cheek to show him I was okay. He shook his head and pursed his lips.

"You're telling me now, little missy." He said, wrapping his arms protectively around me so I couldn't move off his lap. I looked up into his eyes and I knew he meant business. I sighed and bit my lip.