-Chapter 42

Niall and the boys left me on the bus while they went to an interview. Travelling again today after they finish.

I need to text Joanna now I think on it. I text her back and she messaged me saying she needed to FaceTime me urgently. I decided to borrow Niall's laptop, he won't know anyways, they won't be back for a while.

I grabbed his laptop and called Joanna, wondering what's wrong with her anyways. "Jenny, oh my God Jenny." She when I answered.

"What? What's wrong?" I asked her.

"Mom has a new boyfriend and he's here and I don't like him and I don't want him here and I don't know what to do." She said sounding a little frantic but no wonder. She has a boyfriend now?

"What? Since when?"

"I only met him the last day and now he's here and I don't want him to be here like I only met him and it's just.. weird." She sighed.

"I wish I was home so I could beat the shit out of him and mom." I sighed.

"Jenny, why does she have to do this?"

"I don't know, do you want him to leave?" I asked and she nodded. "Is he not nice?"

"I just don't like him." She stated.

"Do I know him?"

"He's our freaking pharmacist." She exclaimed.

"What?" I shouted. No not him, he's a weirdo.

"Yes and he's been here all evening." She said.

"Want me to phone mom to get him to leave?"

"No, don't tonight, but if he's still here tomorrow or comes back, will you?" She asked me.

"Yeah but did mom not ask you wheither or not you like him?" I asked her.

"She did and I lied." Joanna told me.

"Why didn't you tell her?" I basically yelled.

"You know what she's like, I knew she would lose the plot if I said I didn't like him." She replied and I groaned.

"For fucks sake, she can't just do this to a fourteen year old." I sighed.

"Don't do anything just yet, not while you're not home."

"I'll be getting home next month for a few days hopefully, I don't know if I'll get home before then but I'll be there for your birthday." I smiled at her.

"Good." She smiled. "What should I do though, should I just stay in my room or?"

"Do whatever makes you happy, but I am going to have words with mom and don't say no because I know what I am gonna do." I said.

"This is why you're the best sister ever." She said and gave me a virtual kiss.

"Don't worry about this, if you don't want this man here, he won't be here much longer." I said to her and she smiled. "I will get this sorted for you, even though I am not home."

"Marcus is coming home soon anyways." She reminded me.

"Oh yeah, I bet he won't want this man here either." I said, chuckling at the thought of Marcus finding out. I must text him and tell him, I know he'll lose it.

"Marcus definetely will not." She agreed.

"Joanna, come on down for dinner." I heard my mother shouting. "And who are you talking to?" She asked, knocking on the door.

"Jenny, now go away." Joanna yelled back.

"You won't speak to me in that manner young lady." My mother gave out.

Hired |N.H|जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें