-Chapter 29

We had gotten something to eat and when the interview was finished it was time to get back on the private jet again to go back to London for the award show tonight.

Harry and Niall hadn't spoken to each other since being on the plane and I was a bit apprehensive as of what's going to arise while we're on this jet.

Louis, Niall and I sat at one table while the other three sat at the one across from us.

I looked at Niall and he had been hiding the hickey all day with this big hoodie he's wearing, he's been very conscious about it, seeing as his is in a more visible area compared to mine. You can't see mine when I have my jacket on but the private jet was absolutely boiling and Niall had to take his hoodie off, I knew he was just hoping nobody would notice.

The jet was silent except the faint sound of music coming from Niall's headphones. I decided to put my on too to drown out the awkward silence that had been arising.

I seen Liam coming over and standing above Niall. I turned down Ed's music just in time to hear him say "Is that a hickey Niall?"

Niall was flushed red and he looked over at me and back at Liam and awkwardly scratched the top of his head. "Someone's been a naughty boy." Liam tutted and sat back down in his seat.

"Fucking told you." Harry mumbled.

"It's not what you think." Niall defended. "Michael made us."

"Michael made us." Harry said in a mocking tone. "Yeah, what a coincidence Niall, she stays at your house overnight and you end up with a hickey and suddenly, it's Michael who made you do it?"

"Yeah." Said Niall simply.

"Harry, just leave Niall alone." Zayn sighed.

"He's not lying." I said and everyone looked at me.

"See." Niall said.

"Whatever." Harry rolled his eyes. Gosh, he's being an asshole today.

"Phone Michael and fucking ask him if you want." Niall shouted.

"Niall, we all know you like Jenny, it's nothing to be ashamed about." Harry smirked.

"I don't fucking like her." He yelled, pulling at his roots. Thanks Niall, thanks.

"Yes, you do, don't lie." Harry replied.

"She is not my fucking type and I could never like her, why can't you believe me?" Niall asked, throwing his hands in the air. I just put my headphone back on so I couldn't hear anything else that was said because I didn't want to end up in tears.

I looked over at Niall and he had his head down but he was gently stroking where I'd left the mark. He caught me looking at him and I quickly pretended I was looking out the window, which I highly doubt he believed.

When we got off the plane we were taken to some building to get ready for the award show.

All the boys were dressed in outfits and the other girlfriends were landing. Eleanor, Sophia and Perrie. I hadn't met them before but I had been told about them and Harry was actually taking Gemma.

All the girls were taken to a room.

"So you're Niall's girlfriend?" Sophia asked me. I don't think they know I am hired so I better not say anything.

"Yeah, you're Liams?" I asked and she nodded.

"How have you been coping with all the fame?" Gemma asked me.

"It's odd like you know, getting mobbed and getting so many people knowing who you are and I don't know, it just feels weird I guess." I said.

"Yeah, you get used to it, tonight will be a weird first for you, having to walk down the red carpet." Gemma said.