-Chapter 93

It's almost Christmas. I can not wait. I have been on tour with the boys since and I have never loved it so much. I absolutely adore being their makeup artist. I even have my own kit now, it makes me feel so professional. Lou has started to teach me how to do their hairs. So far, I can only master Niall's. I haven't practised on the other boys as much though.

I can probably do Niall's hair now better than he can do it. When he does it it goes wonky and that annoys me for some strange reason. I'm a bit of a perfectionist in some ways.

"Hi." Niall giggled, coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around me. he pressed his lips behind my ear and I felt him smile against my skin. "So, I wanted to talk to you." He said as someone came and fitted him with his earpiece because they were heading onstage.

"Okay, talk as I do your hair, when he's done." I gesture to the man wiring Niall up. The man finished up a few minutes later and I started quiff Niall's hair, once he took a seat.

"So." He smiled up at me. "It's almost Christmas, yeah?" He asked me and I nodded, gesturing for him to continue. "Are you going home for Christmas or?" He asked looking up at me.

"I don't know, I didn't think about it actually, why?" I ask.

"Okay so you don't have to if you don't want to, this is just a suggestion maybe it's stupid I don't know. Like i'm not trying to pressure you or anything, you can do whatever you want, I just thought that-"

"Niall, get to the point already!" I exclaim and tug at his hair to tell him to shut up.

"Do you maybe wanna spend Christmas with me?" He asked, quicker than he had ever spoken and being Irish, he speaks fast all the time. I looked down at him and he shielded his face with his hands as though thinking I was going to yell at him or something.

"Hey, look at me, Ni." I softly said and grabbed his chin gently, pulling it so he was looking at me. He flinched when I touched him and I gave him an odd glance, not quite understanding why he seemed to be so frightened right now. "Niall, I would love to spend Christmas with you." I smiled and gently kissed his lips. "Why wouldn't I?"

"I thought maybe you'd wanna spend it with y'er ma or y'er da." He quietly said, picking at his nails.

"I don't spend any time with my father and my mother will be going to my aunt's like she always does and I never really liked going there. It never makes it feel like christmas, I don't know." I shrugged and sighed.

"So you would?" He smiled brightly and I nodded and kissed his cheek.

"I'll run it over with mum, but yeah, I'd love to. Ireland or your house?" I question.

"I don't know." He shrugged. "I always go to Ireland but I was hoping me mammy and Greg, Denise and Theo could maybe come over to mine instead." He looked somewhat hopeful. "I never use my dining room, I only ever use the bar in it, so it'd be nice to actually use it for eating." He chuckled, stroking my hair. "Plus, then Joanna wouldn't be far away and if she wanted she could join us." He politely suggested.

"She likes going to my Aunt's, she has a teenager the same age as Joanna and they get on really well, so she enjoys it." I tell Niall and he nods, not appearing too bothered by the fact she wouldn't come. "But going to Ireland would be nice too, I like Ireland." I smile up at him.

"Yeah, I do too." He nodded and smiled softly as I finished his hair. "So, Christmas together then so?" He asked and I nodded. He smiled brightly and kissed me briefly before getting up to go onstage for the show. Today is actually the last show before Christmas. They have an award show tomorrow night in London after this so tomorrow will be spent travelling home and then right off to the award show. Once that's finished though, we can all go home for a break.