-Chapter 35

A/N I haven' edited this yet so please excuse the mistakes, I will fix them soon :)

I was awoken to the glorious sound of Niall puking up all traces of last nights events iin his house. I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom to find Niall kneeling in front of the toilet, lovely. 

He turned around to face me when I entered the room. "Last night hitting you?" I asked him, sitting on the edge of the bathtub. He just nodded and he was gagging again. 

I went over to him and rubbed his back while he emptied his stomach. Maybe this will teach him not to drink so much. Then again, probably won't. 

After a few more grueling minutes for him he stopped being sick. Then he stood up and flushed the toilet. "I am never drinking again." He sighed. 

"Yeah, we'll come back to you on that one next weekend." I said and he glared at me. 

"It's something all us hungover people say, we don't really mean it." Niall said, washing his hands. 

"You go back to bed, I'll  bring you some painkillers and water." I said amd he done as i told him to. 

I got him the painkillers and water and got back into bed beside him. "I don't know if my memory is playing tricks on me but did we play never have I ever last night?" He asked me. 

"Yes and it got very weird." I said and he hid his face in his hands. 

"Oh God what did I say?" He asked me. 

"You asked me for a handjob, do you remember that?" I asked him and his face went bright red. 

"Oh my God that wasn't a dream?" He asked me and I shook my head. 

"I take it you remember me giving you one?" I asked laughing and he nodded. I don't think his face could be any redder. 

"Oh God, I am so sorry." He said, covering his face with his hands. 

"Why?" I laughed. 

"I took advantage of you when I shouldn't of, I'm sorry." He said, making my heart melt. 

"Niall, I wasn't that drunk, I wouldn't of given you a handjob if I really didn't want to." I said but he still shook his head, not able to look at me. 

"No, I shouldn't have done that, oh fuck, why did I get drunk? I am meant to respect girls more, how is that respecting you?" He questioned, his eyebrows furrowing. 

"Look, it's not like I done anything I hadn't done before, it'd be different if you slept with me or something, don't worry about it." I assured him. He groaned and rolled over on his stomach, hiding his face in the pillow. 

"I feel so terrible, I am so sorry." He moaned into the pillow. 

"Niall, seriously, it's fine, not that I think this will help anything but you're massive." I said and he quickly looked up at me and smiled, his cheeks still holding a slight blush. 

"Reallly?" He grinned. 

"Yeah, I could only feel you and you felt massive, I don't understand why you're sensitive about your size." I said and he gave me a weird look.

"Who said I was sensitive about my size?" He questioned, looking confused. 

"You said it." I reminded him. 

"When?" 

"You wouldn't let me pull your boxers down, you said it was because you didn't want me to see you because you're small." I said and his eyes widened but only for a split second then he quickly recovered.