-Chapter 32

I had been awake for ages but I didn't want to waken Jenny and I wanted her to be in my arms for as long as possible.

I feel so sorry for her right now, she has so much going on at the one time but I am glad she has told me so I can at least try help her. I kind of need her now too. I had a rough few days with my family too but I didn't want to throw my shit at her too, her comapny was all I need right now.

It feels nice to know I have someone that actually cares about me, she does and I don't know it makes me feel secure, not that I am going to admit it to her. She makes me feel happy too, another thing I shan't be admitting to her.

I am kind of glad in a way she needed me here because it was weird how lonely and how I felt something was missing when I was sitting in my house on my own. I have grown accustomed to her with me twenty four seven and it feels weird when she's not there, not like how I feel when they boys are missing. It felt weirdly different. Though I can't explain it.

She was on the phone to Noah last night and he said they could have been more than friends? Not now anyways, nope. She deserves better than that asshole anyways and I will not let her date him when he speaks to her like that, not as long as I am on her watch.

She was fidgeting beside me and I peered down and watched her. One of her hands reached up and gripped my shirt and she snuggled into my chest again. "Morning." I whispered and she groaned.

"No, sleep longer." She mumbled.

"Okay, you sleep." I quietly said back and wrapped my arms around her back. I slipped a hand up her shirt again and began rubbing soft cicles on her back. I know she likes this because of the way she relaxed last night when I done it. She sighed audibly and pressed her check against my chest.

"If you wanna get up and make breakfast for yourself, you can." She said to me.

"Nah, I'm happy enough here." I replied. I could feel goosebumps rising on her skin where I was lightly rubbing. It made me smile to see the the affect I have on her.

She went back to sleep for a little bit while I lay idle as her pillow. Not that I minded. It was then my phone started vibrating on the bedside table. I carefully reached for it, making sure not to bother her and I seen it was Liam calling me.

"Hello?" I whispered, so not to waken Jenny.

"Where are you?" He asked me, sounding a little stressed.

"At Jenny's." I whispered again.

"Why? And why are you whispering?"

"She needed me and she's asleep, I don't want to wake her." I replied.

"Niall, we have a interview in like half an hour and we're at your house and you're not even here." Liam said, sounding frantic.

"Well, I can't make it, today was meant to be a free day."

"Yeah and then this came up and we have to go." He said.

"I am not going." I firmly stated.

"Niall, you can't get out of this, you have to come."

"Liam, Jenny needs me now and I can't just leave her, I am going to stay here, just tell them I am not feeling well." I said.

"Niall." Liam shouted.

"Nope, can't change my mind, I am not going, no way, I wasn't told about this so I am not going." I sternly said.

"For fucks sake Niall, you're such a selfish bas-" I cut him off by hanging up on him and putting my phone back on the bedside table.