-Chapter 21

"What did you think of Greg?" Niall asked me as Maura and him left.

"I think he's lovely." I smiled. He did seem really nice, chatting away and talking away to me as though he has known me his whole life. I feel like this house is so welcoming. Like I feel as though I have known these people my whole life even though I've only known Niall like three weeks and them since today.

"Are you guys hungry or anything?" Maura asked us.

"Nah, I'm fine." Niall said, ending his sentence with a yawn and stretching his arms up over his head. "M'tired though."

"Me too." I agreed.

"Time is it?" Niall asked.

"Just after ten." Maura replied.

"Jeez, that day went quick." I said and Niall nodded.

"Let's go to bed." He said to me. "Bedtime, it's bedtime." Niall sang, making Maura chuckle.

"Sure." I shrugged and stood up along with him.

"If you guys need anything during the night, you know where I am." Maura smiled at us. "Goodnight."

"Night mammy." Niall smiled and ran up the stairs like a little kid on all fours, placing his hands on the steps too. I had to laugh as I watched him and he tuned around and looked at me with a questioning look.

"Can't walk up these stairs properly?" I asked him as we got to the landing.

"It's more fun that way." He chuckled and opened his room door with a smile.

"Where's your bathroom, I wanna put my pyjama's on." I said after I had gotten my pyjama's out.

"It's all the way downstairs, just do it here." Niall said and I glared at him. "What? I don't understand why you won't change in front of me anyways."

"Because you're a boy and I'm a girl." I said and he shrugged, biting his nail.

"I sleep in my boxers with you, you've seen me basically naked what difference does it make?" He questioned.

"Well, you're a boy, it's different for you." I said.

"No, it's really not, boys can be just as insecure as you girls can be, I don't care anyways sure I kinda seen you in your bra and panties that night you had the night mare." He smirked and I swatted him with the clothes I was holding. "I don't know what you're insecure about though because you looked kinda hot." He said, blushing, my cheeks a deeper shade to his though. "You're insecure, don't know what for." He sang, smiling.

"You're turning heads when you walk through the do-o-or." I finished making him giggle.

"Come on, then get changed." He smiled at me, sitting down on the bed and looking up at me, smiling.

"Not while you're fucking watching me like that." I said.

"Right go." He said and covered his eyes with his hands. I quickly pulled my t-shirt off and grabbed my pyjama one. It was then I looked over at Niall and I seen he was peeking through his fingers and his mouth was open agape.

"Niall." I whined, covering my bra with my top and blushing immensely. At least I was wearing a pretty pink lace one tonight. He was still staring but I snapped him out of his daze by slapping hsi cheek. "You're a bastard." I said, turning around and putting the top on.

"You've got boobs." He mumbled and I swatted his arm.

"No shit, I am a girl." I blushed.

"No, I mean like most girls have tiny tits but you.." He trailed off not saying any more than that. I could feel my face burning red and I just wanted to crawl into a ball and never come out again.