-Chapter 55

"Babe." I nudged Jenny. "Baby, wake up." I kissed her cheek. "We don't want Michael to catch us." I gently pulled her to sit up. Her body drooped and she leaned against me for support, her eyes not willing to open.

It's nine o'clock and I need to get her out of this bed now or Michael will give out shit to us.

"Come on, wake up." I moved her face to kiss her trying to wake her up. My heart was racing, the fear of getting caught with her at it's brink because if we breach this arrangment I know there will be hell to pay.

"I'm awake, I'm awake." She ended her sentence with a yawn.

"Jenny, it's nine o'clock and you for one know if we're caught together we are going to get in absolute shit." I said and suddenly she woke up.

"I don't wanna go though." She hugged me tightly.

"I don't want you to go either but you have to babe." I sighed. "Come on, you better go now." I said and she nodded.

"Niall, I'm only wearing your shirt how will I get back to my room?"

"Just scurry down the hall, come on, you'll be fine." I pushed her to stand up. It's not that I wanted to get rid of her. I needed to. There's a difference.

"Give me a kiss first please." She wrapped her arms around my neck. I kissed her for about ten seconds but had to end it because I was literally shitting myself.

"I love you." I opened the hotel room door. Her face held one of disappointment and betrayal and I felt so terrible that I couldn't fix that frown. I wish I could. I left a quick peck on her lips and she left the room without another word.

I sighed and ran my hands over my face when she left. I was only alone for a few seconds before heard shouting in the hall. Oh God, I hope Michael hasn't found her. I grabbed my jeans and quickly pulled them up my legs, it took longer than usual. I cursed myself for having such skinny jeans.

I opened the room door to see Michael standing in front of a trembling Jenny. Oh fuck.

"Where the fuck were you?" He yelled at her.

"N-nowhere." She whimpered.

"You're wearing Niall's shirt and standing near his room, now were you or were you not in his room last night?" He shouted at her.

"That was my fault." I piped in.

"What?" Michael asked me.

"I just missed her so much I went to her hotel room and took her back to mine." I said. It wasn't true but I would much rather get in trouble than see her getting given out to.

"So this was all on you?" He asked, turning to me instead. Jenny looked at me shocked. I just nodded, putting my hands in my pockets waiting for him to shout at me or threaten me or something but aa the minutes ticked by, nothing happened.

"You shouldn't have fucking agreed." He yelled at Jenny who was being backed into a wall. She looked quite scared. "Why did you let him take you?"

"Jesus Christ Michael, it was my fucking fault, give out to me, not the girl that was lead into this by me." I shouted at him. He ignored me and inched closer to Jenny, just inches away from touching noses.

"You shouldn't hav-"

"Get the fuck off her." I pushed him back from Jenny and stood in front of her, blocking him from even seeing her. I protectively held my hand behind me so they were on Jenny's sides. He is not going to be fucking intimidating her on my watch. "Give out to me, not her."