-Chapter 74

A/n I will edit this tomorrow excuse any mistakes ily x

"Told you we should have done it this morning." Niall muttered and I slapped him.

"Niall!" I gave out and he looked a little shocked by my outburst.

"Michael, come back." Niall called. "Let us get dressed." He grumbled. "But come back!"

"Get dressed and meet me in my room, we have to talk." Michael yelled and slammed his room door. I jumped again and looked up at Niall.

"Didn't even get to finish." Niall looked a little pissed off.

"Niall, look at the bigger picture here." I was a lot more stressed than he was.

"He won't fire you, he can't." Niall shook his head.

"Niall, it's Michael and he did warn us." I pointed out.

"You have a contract, he can't fire you." Niall seemed to be quite calm. "Put some clothes on and come on, we'll go speak to him." Niall threw my underwear at me, going and grabbing his sweatpants, pulling them up his legs.

"Niall, what if he does? What will I do?" I asked him.

"He won't yeah? And if he does I will murder him and then take care of you." He pulled me onto his lap and kissed me. I winced a little at the pain from when he pulled out of me. "Hey are you okay?" He asked, looking at my screwed up face.

"Yeah, fine." I lied. The pain was the least of our worries. "We need to go talk to Michael." I try stand up but it hurts. I manage to get a stance while Niall worriedly looks at me but says nothing more.

We quickly go to Michael's room and knock on his door. "Come on in, sit down." He says. We walk in and he's already sitting at the table. There was only one other seat so Niall told me to sit down and he sat on the arm of the seat.

"How many rules did I set for you two?" He asked.

"Primarily, a whole bunch. Recently, one." Niall replied.

"And how hard was it to stick to it?"

"Very actually." Niall grumbed, scratching the back of his head. "Banning a couple from sex? Not a smart move."

"For Gods sake it was my only rule, I paid Jenny and I trusted you two, how many times has this happened?" He asked.

"If it's a low number will you rehire her?" Niall asked.

"Tell me the number and I'll consider."

"That was the second time." Niall replied.

"Yep, she's fired."

"Michael!" Niall exclaimed. "Come on, don't be a stick in the mud." Niall nudged him.

"Don't touch me." He said to Niall through gritted teeth. "I only asked you for one thing, you would think you could do that one thing for me when I was being so nice to you." Michael looked a little hurt.

"Nice." Niall scoffed.

"Yes, I let you two date."

"After you punched me!" Niall yelled.

"You punched me first." Michael defended.

"If you fire Jenny, I'll tell management you punched me."

"Did you take pictures of your injuries?" Michael raised an eyebrow. Niall shook his head. "Then there is no proof I hit you."

"Jenny is my defense."

"You hit me first, so if you have no proof and I have no proof you hit me so what can they do?" Michael raised his eyebrows.

"Oh my fucking God." Niall pulled at his roots. "You can't fucking fire her! You wouldn't let her go to college and she needs the money."