-Chapter 78

I woke up early on Saturday and decided to try get some of the work done. By four in the afternoon I didn't even have half of it complete. I have so much writing to do. Niall told me to go to his house and use his printer but I don't wanna be rude. I sighed and I left it and decided to get something to eat. 

"Hey you never leave you room anymore." Joanna said as I walked into the kitchen.

"I know, sorry, I have a lot of college work to do." I sighed. 

"It's okay." She sighed. 

"Where's mom?" I asked her. 

"Work." She sighed. 

"Didn't know she still worked." I laughed. 

"She doesn't get many shifts anymore." Joanna shrugged. 

"Hungry?" I asked her and she nodded. "Go grab your coat, we'll stop for something to eat, I'm going to Niall's house so I can use his computer to print out my work so I don't have to write it out." I told her. 

"Did he say you could?" She asked. 

"Yeah, I asked him last night." I replied. 

"How will you get in?" She questioned. 

"I have a key, don't I?" I pointed out. 

"Oh yeah." She remembered and then ran off to get her coat. I got my shoes on and we left the house, making our way to Niall's. We stopped on the way and got food and then carried on. "Whoa, is this it?" She gaped as we pulled into his gated driveway. 

"Yep." I laughed. 

"This is massive." She stared at the house in awe. 

"I know." I agreed, getting out of the car. I unlocked the front door and we made out way inside. 

"Oh my God, it's so modern and big." She looked around.

"This way." I lead her to the living room where his computer was. I sat down and turned it on. 

"Jesus this house is massive!" She exclaimed. 

"I know." I laughed as my phone started vibrating. I took it out of my pocket to see Niall was FaceTiming me. I quickly answered the call. 

"Jenny." Niall smiled. His voice sounded groogy and choked up, like he had a cold. His eyes were red rimmed and he had a bright red nose, but his face still held a smile when he say me. "Hey! That's my house." He grinned.

"Yeah, I was just about to print off some of my work." I said, sticking the memory stick into his computer so my files came up. 

"Hi." Joanna popped up behind me. 

"Ah Joanna, you're here too." Niall smiled, ending his sentence with a sneeze. It's actually the cutest thing ever when he sneezes. 

"Are you sick Niall?" I asked him and he shrugged. "Well of course you know." 

"I guess." He shrugged. 

"Aww my poor baby." I pouted. I wish I could go give him a big hug and make him feel better. 

"M'alright." He laughed. "You weren't upstairs were ya?" He asked. 

"No, why?"

"Just wondering." He shrugged. Weird.. "So how's college?" 

"Absolutely shit." I sighed. "I swear to God, the amount of work I have to do." I ran my hands through my hair. 

"Where are you?" I asked him.