-Chapter 15

I was awoken to Niall nudging my leg with his. My eyes shot open and I looked up at him. I then realized I was basically curled around him. "I need a wee and you're kinda retraining me." Niall pointed out. I blushed and moved so he could get out of bed and go to the bathroom.

"What time is it?" I asked him as he came back into the room.

"Half ten." He said.

"Woah, that's a lie in for you guys." I said, shocked we had been allowed to sleep that long.

"Yeah, we have a free day today until concert time so I'm going golfing with Mark and some of the other boys." Niall told me. "So you can do whatever you want today." He said and I panicked a little because what am I meant to do?

He sat down on the bed across from him and started pulling on clothes. "What will I do today?" I asked him and he shrugged.

"Do whatever you want." He shrugged, biting his nails.

"But what am I meant to do like I don't even know where we are." I sighed.

"Not my problem, I'm going anyways, I can't be looking after you twenty four seven, I have a life too." He said, pulling up his jeans.

"I know sorry." I quietly replied pulling back the covers to go get dressed in the bathroom. I grabbed my clothes and locked the door after me and when I went back into the room and I seen Niall was gone already. I sighed and grabbed my phone just as the door to the room opened and Lou appeared.

"hey Jenny." She smiled at me.

"Hi Lou." I smiled back.

"Niall's left, yeah?" She asked me and I nodded. "Shall we do something together today? I have nothing to do." She laughed.

"Yeah, I have nothing to do either." I replied.

"Shopping would be fun, what do you think?" She asked me.

"Shopping sounds wonderful, I am so in." I said.

"Alright, are you ready to go?" She asked me.

"Yeah, should I take Niall and I's bag because we won't be back here, will we?" I asked her.

"Nah, someone will get those bags for you, don't worry." She said as I tied my hair in a ponytail. "Just grab your handbag and let's go." She said and I grabbed my purse and we left the room. We got in a car and Lou drove.

"You know your way around here?" I asked her.

"Actually no, I'm just hoping we won't get lost." She chuckled and started to drive. "So how are Niall and you getting on?" She asked me.

"Um, I don't know." I shyly replied.

"Is he nice to you?"

"Sometimes he is, sometimes he isn't." I truthfully replied.

"Give him a while and I bet he'll be best friends with you." She smiled at me.

"He was nice to me last night and it was probably the nicest he has been to me." I said.

"See, maybe he is just getting used to you." She assured me.

"I hope so." I smiled.

"Do you like him?" She asked me, smiling.

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"Like do you think you like-like him?" She asked me, smirking a little. I shrugged and played with the hem on my sweater, blushing immensely. "Ohhh, so you do?" She smiled.