-Chapter 72

"Tonight, we get drunk." Niall grinned at me.

"You get drunk, I'm not getting drunk." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Come on, have a little fun." He nudged me.

"What are we celebrating tonight?" I asked him.

"Nothing really, there's just this big party in Vegas and we're invited so we're going." He chuckled, picking up his bottle of water and taking a sip.

"Is that actually water?" I asked him.

"Jesus Christ, I'm hardly drinking straight vodlka!" He exclaimed.

"You did that night I was at your house and we played never have I ever." I pointed out.

"Was that vodlka?" He questioned. "I don't remember."

The door to our hotel room opened and Lou walked in. "Hey guys, ready for hair?" She asked and Niall nodded. "You can do your own makeup tonight, yeah?" Lou asked me.

"Sure." I shrugged. She sat me down and done my hair first, curling it and doing a waterfall plait around the top of my head. Niall ended up falling asleep on the bed while she was doing it.

"Are you going tonight?" I asked her as she sprayed my hair with hairspray.

"Yep, should be fun." She smiled. "Right, go wake your boyfriend up." She chuckled as she finished my hair.

"Niall," I nudged him. "wake up." I shook him. He groaned and rolled over on his side. "Niall, I will get water and pour it over you." I said to him but he didn't budge. Lou chuckled and walked over beside me handing me a spray bottle filled with water. I knelt down beside him and started spraying his face.

His body jolted up and he looked at me a little shocked while droplets of water dripped down his face. "Oh great, you're up." I grinned.

"Asshole." He mumbled, wiping his face with the sleeve of his hoodie.

"Did you not sleep last night?" Lou asked as he sat in front of her.

"Yeah, but it was late." Niall said, looking over at me. He glared at me and I giggled, placing the spray bottle on the table next to him.

"i saw your dress for tonight Jenny, Mary showed me. It looks amazing!" Lou told me.

"What about my outfit?" Niall asked.

"I don't know, I didn't see yours." She said.

"What colour is mine?" I asked.

"White." She replied. "You're gonna look amazing."

"She always does." Niall added making me blush. Lou finished Niall's hair and once she did Mary arrived with our outfits. "I really like your hair." Niall played with a curl as Mary got our outfits out.

"Here you go Niall." She handed Niall black jeans, a white shirt and a sweater. "And Jenny." She handed me a white dress and black heels. The dress looked gorgeous on the hanger anyways, I hope it looks as nice on. She left the room and I put on the dress, with Niall's help on the zipper.

I walked over to the mirror and done a twirl, the dress twirled along with me. I love when dresses do that. It came half ways down my thighs so at least it wasn't too short.

"You look perfect as always." Niall was watching me as he buttoned his shirt. I could literally feel his gaze penetrating through me as I looked in the mirror.

"Thanks." I smiled as I went to do my makeup. I done a eyeliner wing or as Niall calls it 'flicky thing' and I done a smokey eye again because I love them. I filled in my eyebrows and put on that smooch proof red liptick that sends Niall crazy. I added a little blush and contour to the look then looked in the mirror, pleased with my reflection.