-Chapter 97

Niall and I have been living together now for a few months. it's honestly been the best few months of my life. I adore living with him. My mother took it surprisingly well, she didn't freak out or anything. Joanna was a little upset, but she didn't really show it, although I knew just by looking at her. But who wouldn't be upset and or apprehensive if  if they were left alone to live with my mother. 

I think for once in her life she is actually proud of me. I think that's why she didn't freak out. I mean, I have a steady job, a healthy, loving relationship, I can finally fend for myself because I am becoming more and more successful and she knows it. I didn't turn out to be the failure she thought I was going to be, so I guess that's why she didn't take it so badly.

Now we are back on tour again and Lou has managed to set me up with a lot of makeup gigs. My makeup career has gotten a lot more successful in the past few months. I have been doing model's makeup for photoshoots which have been featured in magazines which is absolutely phenomenal. I love knowing what I want to do with my life and I love the fact I adore doing it as well. I can't wait until I get proper qualifications, but already my CV is looking pretty amazing with all the shoots and models I have done. Including working for One Direction as a makeup artist. 

It's so surreal to pick up a magazine, peer at a model and think "Wow! I done that makeup!" It's the most amazing feeing I have ever experienced. (Other than meeting Niall and becoming his girlfriend) Lou has been so kind to get me these jobs, Niall even got me in on my first magazine shoot actually. He knew the person running it and told them I was an amazing makeup artist so they took me in for a trial session and they thought I was amazing and so I got the job! 

Niall even actually comes to a lot of my modelling gigs. Well, when he's not busy anyways. I am not sure why he does, but he does. Maybe auld Nialler is trying to learn to be a drag queen from me. I started to giggle at the thought. I would be dead if I repeated that Niall. 

Niall's POV 

Living with Jenny has really just made me feel complete. I never thought I'd find a girl but now look where I am. I mean, we are living together now. Being around her just brings happiness to me. I love her and everything about living with her. 

I was so surprised that her mother didn't freak out when we told her. She was calm and collected, which did help my nerves. I was a little bewildered by her reaction, I was sure she was going to freak, but she didn't.

Maybe she is proud of Jenny these days. Just like I am. I mean, the girl is becoming a success, and quick. She is getting so many makeup jobs that she hasn't even had time to be with us as much. I am so delighted with all the work she is doing. 

I love coming with her to these jobs, just because I love watching her do what she loves best and seeing her good she is. I had no interest in makeup before I met her but she had no interest in beer or football. I guess we rubbed off on each other. I just love sitting and watching her. I watch all the small simple things she does. Like the way she inches her tongue out in concentration, how her eyebrows furrow when she makes a mistake. How she has that small, but prominent smile when she feels she has done it perfectly. 

I just love seeing her happy and content. 

It's actually her birthday today. I can't believe I have known Jenny over a year now. How time flies. I remember her birthday last year, how I got her Ed Sheeran's autograph. Even then, I was an asshole but I can tell you I most certainly had a crush on this girl. I liked her from the minute I saw her in that Van's shop, although, I never anticipated that she would be my girlfriend. I have actually never been in a relationship this long with someone before, I know she hasn't either. Firsts for everyone.