-Chapter 41

"Niall, why would I hate you?" I asked him.

"You will, I know you will." He almost whispered.

"Niall, you have to tell me what's wrong." I said. His trembling hand reached up and cupped my cheek gently.

"Let's just go to sleep." He tried to fake a smile as his voice wobbled.

"No, I'm not going to sleep until you tell me what's wrong." I firmly said and he moved his shaking hand from my cheek. "Niall, I know you have nothing to be ashamed of." I softly said to him.

"I do, why can't you understand that? Jesus Christ." He exclaimed, his eyebrows furrowing as he tugged on his hair.

"Okay, calm down." I said, placing my hands on his cheeks, taking his face in my hands. "Stop getting upset." I said and kissed his nose. He pulled his head back and grabbed my hands, pushing me away. He shook his head and looked up at me, his eyes a lot brighter than usual.

"Please, just let's sleep." He sighed, running his hand over his face.

"No, tell me what's wrong Niall." I said and he started to cry. "Niall, Niall, don't cry." I said an wrapped my arms around him. His body was trembling terribly and he looked up at me with tears dripping down his cheeks.

"Just don't hate me." He whispered.

"Niall, I could never hate you." I kissed his cheek, getting the salty taste of his fresh tears. This made him cry harder but he tried eveything in vain to stop the tears. He folded his arms over his chest and looked up at the ceiling, trying to keep the tears from spilling out of his eyes.

"You will hate me if I pull down my boxers." He sighed, trying his best not to let the tears win.

"Niall what are you talking about?"

"Nobody but Louis has seen this." He quietly said.

"Seen what?" I asked. What the fuck is he on about?

"Do you- do you p-promise not to tell anyone or hate me?" Niall asked, letting a tear slip down his rosy cheek.

"I swear to you Niall, I won't make fun of you or tell anyone." I kissed his tear away.

"Promise?" He asked and I nodded once more. He needed a lot of reassurrance but I was willing to do it. He put a shaky hand on the button of his jeans and he pulled them down, leaving him in his white Calvin Kleins and plaid shirt. He brought his hand up to his face and rubbed it. His whole body was still trembling underneath me. "This- this just isn't easy for me, I mean I- my own family don't even know and." He stammered.

"Niall, I am just so confused right now." I sighed as he started to cry again. "Niall, if it's this upsetting for you, don't do it." I said, putting my hand atop of his.

"N-no, I want to tell you, I just haven't showed anyone this before, well other than Louis." He sighed and wiped his eyes, looking up at the ceiling again. He kicked his trousers off fully and I got off his lap and sat next to him as he sat up properly.

He looked over at me with worried eyes as he put his hand on the waistband of his boxers. "You promise not to hate me?" He asked once more.

"Yes, I promise," I kissed his cheek. "I promise." I kissed his nose. "I promise." I kissed his mouth, making him give me a wobby smile.

"Okay." He quietly said and began to unfold his wonder. Everything seemed normal as it slowly came down, his dark pubic hair coming into view. I nearly choked on his size because oh my holy fuck he is a least seven inches long. He is very well endowed.