-Chapter 22

"Niall, come on, get up." I said, opening the curtains in his room. He hadn't gotten up today at all, he's too hung over. His own fault for drinking so much. 

"No, close the curtains, my head is banging." He groaned, rolling over on his tummy. It's two in the afternoon and Maura wanted to try and get him up. 

"Niall, come on, grow a pair of balls." I said, swatting him with a pillow. 

"No, fuck off." He grumbled. 

"It's your own fault Niall, this is exactly why I didn't drink much last night." I chuckled. "Here, I'll get you painkiller, then you're getting your ass up." I said to him and left the room. I got him a glass of water and asked Maura for two painkillers seeing as I didn't know where they were then I made my way back up to him. He sat up and took the painkiller and drunk the water in one take. 

"Get your bum up now." I said and he moaned again, flopping back on the bed. 

"No, I wanna stay in bed." He groaned. 

"Niall, you're not in Ireland often, now get your fat ass out of bed." I said to him, pulling the duvet off him, earning a loud groan from him. He curled up in a ball and shook his head into the pillow. He eventually, willed himself out of the bed and hobbled to the bathroom. 

He was only getting up and I had, had a shower, washed my hair, gotten dressed, done my makeup and had something to eat. 

After he was dressed we went downstairs. "You wan anything to eat?" Maura asked Niall as we walked into the kitchen. 

"No." Niall replied, getting a glass of juice.

"Very hungover?" Maura asked him and he nodded, sitting down at the kitchen table. 

"I wanna go for a walk." Niall said, looking over at me. Why would he wanna go for a walk while he's hungover? I mean what?

"Are you serious?" I asked him and he merely nodded. 

"Yeah, come on, we're going for a walk." He said, finishing off his drink and standing up. 

"What? Where?" I questioned. 

"Around the neighbourhood now go upstairs and get our shoes." He demanded. I rolled my eyes but went upstairs and got Niall's Nikes and my converse too, coming back downstairs. 

"You're welcome." I said, handing him them. We put on our shoes and he grabbed his jacket and we left. I didn't think I needed a jacket anyways, I don't think it's all that cold outside. We walked down the path and onto the pavement. It was a kind of a housing estate place, Niall said his father lived near here too and we were gonna go visit him. 

It's funny, when he's here in Mullingar it's as though he's not famous at all. Nobody mobs him and he can do whatever he wants without having to worry about having security guards around him at all points. Now there were still camera's on him at most points but it's nothing crazy. 

As we were walking nobody stopped us. A few people were taking photo's and peering from a distance but nobody approached him, it made me feel happy to know he can just be a normal person when he's home. 

We walked for a bit until we came to a park and Niall walked in, peering around curiously. All that was there were a few creaking swings and a broken slide. The place was inhabited. The grass over grown, glass lying on the tar and liter scattered everywhere. But nonetheless, Niall's face held a bright smile. He was peering around with gleaming eyes. 

"I loved this place as a kid." He whispered, looking around as if the place was filled with gold and jewels.

"It's a little um, unkept at the minute." I said.