-Chapter 65

Niall's POV

She looked so beautful sleeping but I knew I had to wake her up. We had to meet Michael and that girl.

"Jenny." I whispered, tickling her cheek. She stirred a little but stayed sleeping. I reached down and kissed her. Her lips squirmed under me but she used her hand to push my mouth away, whining a little. "Jenny, babe, we have to get up." I said.

She nodded, but kept her eyes closed. "Wake up, wake up, wake up." Between each 'wake up' I left a kiss on a different part of her face. She smiled and giggled. "Come on, wake up." I kissed her again.

"You're so bloody annoying." She chuckled but pulled my body closer to hers.

"Do you want breakfast?" I asked her.

"I'm just up Niall." She grumpily replied.

"Technically you're not up yet." I mumbled.

"Fuck off." She rolled over so her back was facing me. I shuffled over and pressed my body against her, savouring the heat she gave off to me. I kissed her shoulder delicately and I could see a small smile tugging at her lips.

"I know you love me really." I grinned, kissing her shoulder again.

"I hate you Horan." She twisted around in my arms to face me.

"Mmm, of course." I pecked her on the lips.

"I want breakfast." She said.

"Shall we get breakfast in bed?" I smiled and she nodded. "What would you like?" I asked, picking up the phone on the beside table to ring for room service.

"French toast." She replied. I phoned for room service while she giggled. "This is so coolm we can just sit here and they bring us whatever we want."

"Basically, it's just what you do to me everyday, you sit on your ass and wait for me to do everything for you." I teased. She laughed again. I love when she laughs, she looks so perfect. The small crinkles under her eys and the dimple that appears. She only has one dimple but I think it's the cutest thing ever.

"Did ya ever have braces?" I asked her. I was curious because her teeth were perfect.

"Yeah, ages ago, why?" She asked.

"Just wondering, I had them too."

"Obviously, I seen pictures of you from when you were like sixteen." She smiled. "You were fucking adorable."

"Shut up, no I wasn't." I blushed. I hated mysef then.

"You were."

"I bet if you had of known me then you probably wouldn't of loved me like you love me now." I said and she looked a little shocked.

"Why wouldn't I?"

"Just. Let's change the subject okay, I don't wanna talk about this this morning." I sighed.

"Oh come on, you were freaking adorable and you still are." She kissed me. "Although puberty has finally hit and you're hotter." She nudged me.

"Then if puberty hit I'm a man." I grinned.

"No, you're still a boy in my eyes, okay?" She asked, making me laugh. I don't understand why she always teases me about being a boy, it's kinda funny though. I sort of like when she does this, maybe someday she will see me as a man though.

"Am I always gonna be a boy?" I asked her.

"We'll just wait and see." She chuckled as there was a knock on the door. Our food had arrived. The smile on her face when the tray was placed in front of her was priceless. She's not used to being spoilt like this anyways.