-Chapter 27

The movie was just ending now but Niall was sleeping and I couldn't move, considering his head was rested on my hair and his arms were holding me tight. I didn't really mind because I liked the way we were sitting, well the way I was snuggled into his chest.

I went on twitter to find Niall and Jenny trending and everyone was freaking out over the twitcam. It made me feel famous that there were thousands of tweets about me and thousands of pictures. It made me feel superior.

I felt Niall's head move from atop of mine. He stretched his arms up above his head and stretched his legs, his hips lifting up as he did it.

I let my head fall to his lap, then I rolled on my back and looked up at him.

"How are you feeling?" He asked me, drawing circles on my stomach.

"Okay I guess, but I'm tired." I said, playing with the strings on his hoodie which were dangling above me.

"I'd hate to be a girl." He sighed, making me laugh.

"Why?" I asked him.

"I would hate to have periods." He said, boyish and predictable.

"You're such a boy." I said, lightly punching his chest.

"Well, I have a penis so hopefully I'm a boy." He said and I rolled my eyes. I pulled the string of his hoodie and put the plastic part in my mouth and started nibbling on it. I don't even know why I did that, I just like nibbling things. "Jenny what the actual fuck are you doing?" He asked me, trying to pull the string from my mouth but my teeth had a tight grip. "Jenny." He warned, tugging at it. I eventually let it go because I couldn't stop myself from laughing.

"You're like a fucking hamster." He laughed.

"And you're like a dog." I retorted.

"Can hamsters and dogs kiss?" He asked me, making my heart skip a beat.

"No." I giggled.

"Why not?" He asked me.

"Doggy breath isn't nice and hamsters will just nibble on your lip." I said making him chuckle.

"But I'm okay with you nibbling my lip."

"I'm not okay with doggy breath." I replied.

"Don't have doggy breath." He said and blew air on my face. I scrunched my face but it smelt minty, much to my relief.

"How the fuck is your breath minty?" I asked him and he giggled.

"Well, I bought chewing gum so."

"I want one." I said and held my hand out. He reached into his jeans pocket and took out the packet and gave me one.

"I forgot to tell you, we have an award show tomorrow and we're taking our girlfriends so you'll be coming." Niall said.

"Harry's the only single one now, poor harry." I said. "aren't they hiring someone for him?"

"Nope, it's better for the bands image if one of us stays single, so then the ladies will still think they have a chance like, so he doesn't have a girlfriend anyways so he's staying a single Pringle for the time being." Niall said to me.

"This award show, will we have to get dressed up?" I asked.

"Yes, but you don't worry about what you wear or your makeup or hair, Lou will have all that sorted for you." He explained.

"So when is it?" I asked him.

"Tomorrow night."

"I thought we're in Ireland tomorrow." I said.