-Chapter 40

I stayed in the hotel we were staying in tonight while the boys were away. We had been around doing things since this morning and I was wrecked, so I went back to the hotel while they went to their concert.

The good thing about this hotel was room service and there was a mini fridge filled with basically everything. I grabbed some chocolate and drinks from the fridge and sat down on front of the telly.

Least I can watch what I want tonight, last time I had a chance to watch TV Niall decided he wanted to watch football and then he wouldn't listen to me.

I can't believe it's over two weeks we've been back on tour already, time flies fast when you're happy. I have been very happy with Niall. He's being so nice to me and so good to me. It makes time here a lot easier.

I decided I should take a shower now before Niall comes back so I finished off my chocolate and then went to the bathroom. I washed myself off and shaved and just as I was about to get out I heard the room door open and close.

"Jenny." Nialll called out.

"In the bathroom." I replied, grabbing a towel and wrapping it around me. I quickly dried myself and just as I was clasping my bra the bathroom door opened. "Niall." I yelled at him as he peeked his head around the door seeing as I was only in my bra and panties.

"Sorry." He smirked, boyish and predictable.

He eyes me up and down and licked his bottom lip pulling it between his teeth

I rolled my eyes and got finished getting dressed and then went out to the bedroom to find him sitting where I had previously been sitting with his feet up on the coffee table. "Sorry, thought you were brushing your teeth." He said, though his face held a smug smile.

"You knew fine well I wasn't brushing my teeth." I said and he started laughing.

"I know." He giggled and looked up at me with those mesmerising blue eyes of his. "But I liked what I saw." He smirked, fiddling with the plaid shirt he was wearing. "I liked it a lot." He said, a serious expression taking over his features and he peered up at me, making me blush. Is he coming onto me?

"Are you trying to come onto me?" I asked him as he moved closer to me.

"Well, I wouldn't be trying.." He looked up at me hesitantly. When I didn't respond to him he took this that I wasn't saying no so he kissed me.

Repeatedly.

Roughly.

Lovingly.

It was when I felt his sneaky hand somewhere it shouldn't be that I pulled back. He looked at me with fearful eyes and his hand was back on his own lap. I think he thought I was going to shout at him. "What are you doing?" I asked him and he blushed. It's so cute when he's shy.

"I was just um.." He stuttered, not really knowing what to say. "I was trying to finger you I guess." He chuckled.

"Oh, I thought you were trying to.. you know." I said, not actually saying it.

"Yeah.." He trailed off. "I guess nobody has ever done that to you seeing as I was your first kiss." He looked over at me and I looked around the room, not wanting to look at his eyes because I didn't want to respond. "Jenny?" He questioned.

"Come on, it was a dare." I sighed.

"What the fuck?" He laughed. "So you mean to tell me you have given a handjob, gotten fingered but hadn't kissed someone before me?"

"Actually, I gave two handjobs." I mumbled.

"Jenny." He said in disbelief.

"Calm your tits, you were the other one." I said and his expresssion softened.