-Chapter 98

"Maybe I pulled out." Niall suggested as we sat together in the private waiting room, so of course, nobody sees Niall Horan here. It's been a month since my birthday and much to my despair I have been having the signals, so we are waiting for the doctor to see if I am, (probably) carrying Niall's child.

"Niall, the chances of you having pulled out when you were piss drunk are as slim as the chance of me not being pregnant." I sigh and run a hand through my hair, tugging at it slightly. Niall took my hand from my hair, holding it between both of his. He looked quite unnerved but can you blame him? I mean, what if I am pregnant. What will we do? What about his career, even mine. I mean, I can't be travelling around as a makeup artist with a baby.

"Maybe you aren't pregnant though." He tried to sound optimistic as he squeezed my hand.

"Niall, please don't be so delusional." I sighed and look up at him. "I've been puking every morning and I mean, feel my belly." I sighed and placed his hand on it. He rubbed it gently and kissed my lips.

"Well, if you are, I'll take care of you both, seeing as it is my fault." He sighed and rested his head on my shoulder. "You'll not go through this alone, because I love you and if theres a baby in there," He patted my belly. "then I love that baby too." He smiled up at me, making my heart feel warm.

"I hope she hurries up, I'm about to wet myself here." I say, looking up at Niall. He chuckled lowly and rubbed my hand reassuringly. A few minutes later the nurse appeared in the doorway, much to my relief but I knew she was going to shout on me, which was what I was dreading.

"Jenny Johnson." The nurse called my name and my eyes widened. I looked down at Niall as he sat up. He coaxed me on and helped me stand up, walking down the hall with me. He held me protectively as we walked, wrapping an arm around my waist. "Don't look so worried." The nurse chuckled once we were on the room. I took a seat on the bed while Niall sat on the chair adjacent to it, still holding my hand. I was instructed to lay down, which I obliged. I stared at the ceiling as the woman put cold jelly on my belly, shivering a little and then turning my face away from the screen so I could look at Niall instead.

"I don't want to look." I announced, staring at Niall and he looked back into my eyes, probably not wanting to look either. Niall brought my hand up to his mouth and pressed his lips to it as he kept his gaze in my eyes.

"Jenny," The nurse smiled, nudging me gently to look. Niall looked up at the screen, I gauged his reaction and decided it was a good one because he was smiling brightly. Maybe I'm not pregnant then so? I hesitantly moved my head to the left and peered at the screen and up at the nurse. "Look, there's your little baby." She smiled and pointed to what looked like an acorn to me. My eyed widened and I gulped, looking over at Niall again. He was still smiling brightly.

"Jenny," He smiled excitedly. "We're having a baby." He grinned, kissing my cheek. I gave him a small smile back but I couldn't help but feel slightly worried. Fuck.. what is my mom going to say... I never even thought of that.

"I- I'm pregnant?" I asked the nurse, looking over at her, not in shock but more in denial. I did not want to be pregnant.

"Yes," She chuckled. "About four weeks, there's your little one there." She smiled and tapped the screen. "You can't really make it out yet, but there it is," She was cut short by me.

"You bastard!" I yelled and slapped Niall's face, making her eyes widen. Niall immediately grabbed his cheek and looked up at me like "What was that for?!" but stayed quiet, more in shock that I slapped him rather than anything else.

"I'll leave you two to talk." She quietly said, handing me some tissues to wipe off my stomach.

"What was that for?" Niall quietly looked up at me, with bright blue eyes, rubbing his reddening cheek.