-Chapter 63

"What will you do for your birthday?" I asked Niall as we looked at the menu. It's less than a month away.

"Probably just have a party with me friends and me girlfriend." He smiled at me.

"And what will your girlfriend get you?" I asked him.

"Nothin'." He replied.

"Ah Niall, come on, I have to get you something."

"No, all I want is you." He said and it gave me an idea. I smiled and nodded.

"After here can we go to the apple store? I think it's time I maybe got that iPhone I have been meaning to get." I sighed at the thought of spending so much money, I know it will set me back but I want this phone and I need a new one.

"Of course." He placed down his menu. The waiter came over and took our order. It was nice to be out with him again and I knew I was his girlfriend.

"Do you want any drinks?" The waiter asked us.

"I'll have a glass of wine and he'll have a beer." I said.

"How'd you know." Niall grinned.

"I think I know my boyfriend."

"Well." Niall raised his eyebrows, slouching in his seat. "You know I love beer so that's all you really need t' know."

"What about Derby?"

"Oh yeah, there's that too." He chuckled. The food came and it looked delicious. Niall had gotten spaghetti carbonara while I just had some pizza. It was an italian restuarant. I was never really a fan of italian food but boy was this good.

"Try this." Niall put his fork in front of me.

"No, I don't like it."

"Have you ever tried it?" He raised an eyebrow and I shook my head. "Then how do you know whether you like it or not?"

"Smells bad."

"Oh my God, come on, just try it for me." He said.

"Fine." I sighed and opened my mouth, allowing him to put the fork in. It actually wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be.. I actually kinda liked it..

"Well?" He asked.

"It's nice." I mumbled.

"What?" He cupped his hand around his ear. "I can't hear you."

"It was nice." I said louder and he smirked.

"See, I'm getting you to like new things." He smiled, looking proud.

"Want some pizza?" I asked him.

"Please." He grinned and I gave him a slice. "I'm just so happy right now."

"It's only a slice of pizza."

"No, I mean that we're back together like." He said and I smiled. When we finished eating we got some desert. Niall and I shared a piece of chocolate fudge cake. I always seem to share desert with him..

"Hey you've got some on your face." Niall smiled adoringly.

"Where?" I asked. He leaned over the table and wiped the side of my mouth was his napkin.

"There ya go." He smiled and I blushed. Niall paid and then we left, meeting his bodyguard outside, he directed us to the car and we made our way to one of the shopping centres. "D'ya like y'er boots?" Niall asked me, looking down at my feet which were in the boots he had bought me.

"I love them." I grinned, clicking my heels together. When we arrived his bodyguard walked us inside. It was quite a crowded mall so I reached for Niall's hand for a little comfort. Everyone, literally, was staring at us as we walked through. It made me a little uncomfortable.