-Chapter 38

"Jenny." I heard Niall whisper from the bunk above me. 

Today had been a long day travelling but yet I couldn't sleep. Niall had kept his word and he gave me his shirt to sleep in. His shirts are as long as fucking dresses, I swear. Still, I love them. 

"What?" I asked. 

"Come here." He whined, even whining I still find him adorable. 

"What do you want?" I laughed and got out of my bunk and pulled back his curtain looking into his. 

"You." He replied and held his hands out. "Come cuddle me, I can't sleep." He said and I smiled and got in beside him. 

"You're like a big teddy bear." I smiled against his chest. 

"Yeah I know, my chest is really fluffy isn't it?" He asked me making me laugh. He knows fine well that wasn't what I meant. 

"No, you know I mean you just love cuddles." I smiled. 

"Who doesn't love cuddles?" He questioned. 

"Me." I laughed. "I only like yours." 

"Aren't you adorable." He cooed and wrapped his arms around me tightly. I do love his cuddles the best. I'm not really a fan of cuddles, but then again I never had anyone to give me them.. 

"You remember that night you were drunk." I said to Niall. 

"Vaguely, but carry on." He replied. 

"You actually said you thought you liked me before you fell asleep." I said to him. 

"Did I actually?"

"Yeah." I chuckled. 

"I said a lot of things I probably shouldn't have." He sighed. 

"I think you did." I laughed and placed my cheek on his bare chest and began drawing circles on it. 

"I still feel terrible for making you give me a handjob." Niall said and I slapped him, making him jump. 

"If you say that one more time I will stab you." I said. 

"Violent missy." He said, laughing though. 

"Will you two shut the fuck up." We heard Liam say from across the room. 

"I hope he didn't hear what you said two seconds ago." I whispered, a blush creeping on my cheeks. 

"Yes I heard but I am too tired to even comment." Liam said back and I started laughing against Niall's chest. 

"Oh god, well go to sleep." Niall said to me, he was laughing too. 

"Night." I said to him. 

"Night Jenny." He replied. 

I knew I could sleep happily now though because I know Niall likes me and that makes me happy. 

..... 

"Get back on the fucking bus boys." Michael yelled at the boys who were still running around the parking lot. They had just finished their concert and we had to get on the road again to get to ur next destination. 

"Boys now." He shouted and they finally complied and got onto the bus, looking very glum though. They had literally just been playing tag. They are in their twenties and they were all playing tag in the parking lot after their concert. 

Sophia and I just stood at the sideline and watched as they ran around laughing like the big kids they are. I wouldn't mind, you know who's idea it was? Louis' and he's meant to be the fucking oldest.