-Chapter 8

We walked off the bus and all the fans that were standing outside the gates started to get excited. They began screaming but Niall didn't even look at them. One of the girls had a very loud voice and shouted "Niall, is she your girlfriend?"

Niall didn't reply though, he just kept walking. They were shouting on him to come over but he didn't. We walked through the neatly mowed grass over to a tree that was quite a bit away from the fans. The started moving closer to us around the fence, but they could only get so close anyways.

We sat under a tree so we had a bit of shade from the sun. "Aren't you gonna go over to them?" I asked, turning around to see the fans that were only about twenty steps away.

"Nah, I'm not allowed to, they'll only ask questions about you and I'm not allowed to answer them yet." He told me as he laid the blanket on the grass. I was just glad the fans couldn't hear what we were saying. He sat down on it and patted the space beside him for me to sit down.

"Couldn't you at least shout hello or something?" I asked him as I sat down next to him.

"Nah, no point getting them all worked up if I'm not gonna say anything more, I'll say bye or something at the end to them." He said. All we could literally hear was them chanting Niall. I don't know how they could be so obsessed with one person, like at the end of the day he's just another human and he's no different to any of us. Well, he is a bit of an asshole..

"Your fans are kinda crazy." I laughed as I looked over and they were singing a song. "What song are they singing?" I asked him.

"It kinda sounds like one thing but I don't know because of their accents." He said and opened the basket. Inside was drinks and a lot of food and sweet things. He took out two glasses and poured out the lemonade that was in it.

"Have you ever been on a picnic?" I asked him. He shook his head. "Me neither." I sighed.

"Have you ever been on a date?" He asked me, taking out some of the food, but looking up at me once he asked the question. I looked down at my bitten nails and shrugged a little. "I'll take that as a no?" He asked me.

"No, I haven't really ever been on one." I admitted. "Lame, I know, I'm nineteen and I haven't even kissed a guy." I said and my eyes widened when I said it. "Oh No, I didn't mean to say that it just-"

"Shush, it's okay." Niall chuckled. "I'm not gonna judge you don't worry, I only ever properly kissed two girls before so don't panic." He said.

"But you're Niall Horan." I said.

"Yeah, and I had to buy my girlfriend." He said, gesturing towards me.

"So, at least you've kissed someone." I replied, but he just shrugged and squinted his eyes, looking up at the sky. He handed me a plate and we started eating some of the food that was packed for us.

I peered over and the group of fans was getting bigger and bigger by the minute. "Niall there's a lot of fans there." I said, getting a little panicked.

"Don't worry, they can't get in here anyways." He said, looking over at them, they started screaming when he did, shouting for him to come over. "Have you ever been on a date before?" I asked Niall. He just shrugged slightly and fiddled with the straw in his glass.

"I have, but I was like twelve so it doesn't really count and I don't think fuck dates count either." He said. "So, not really."

"Wait, what's a one of those dates you said." I asked him. He twitched the side of his mouth and awkwardly looked at me.

"Um..." He hesitated. "Can you not guess?" He asked me.

"Was it a bad fucking date?" I asked him and he face palmed himself.