-Chapter 47

"Happy birthday!" I said, coming into Joanna's room. She sat up in her bed and smiled.

"Jenny! You're home!" She beamed and I nodded and handed her the small bag I had for her.

"It's not much but happy birthday." I smiled at her. She opened and and then pounced at me.

"Oh my god Jenny! This is oh my god!" She said, looking down at the small box with the Pandora bracelet in it. I got her a teddy bear charm to go on it. "you are the best sister ever!"

"I know you always wanted one so I decided to finally get you one." I smiled.

"But they cost so much." She pointed out, tracing her finger over the small silver bear.

"Well, I get paid well now so I decided to treat my little sister." I said and she smiled brightly. "by the way, Niall will be over today too, he has a present for you." I smiled.

"Seriously?" She looked shocked. "What did he get me?"

"I don't know he wouldn't tell me." I said. I wonder what he did get her, like he doesn't know her, what is he meant to get her.

"My friends are all coming over today." She told me.

"Oh and Niall is gonna land while they're here." I chuckled.

"This will be interesting." She laughed.

"Want me to make food and get sweets for you guys?" I asked.

"Mom has got us sweets but I think she will want your help with the cooking and that." She said.

"Yeah, that's fine." I said. "Did you get a nice surprise this morning when I came in?" I asked her.

"Yeah! I didn't think you would be here until later on."

"I was here all night, you were sleeping when I came." I smiled.

"You should have woke me up." She whined.

"I just did silly." I teased and she rolled her eyes.

"No, I meant like last night."

"I know what you meant, I was just trying to be contrary." I laughed.

"I miss you being stupid like this." She sighed.

"I know, I miss you too but this is my job now." I sighed too.

"So how are you and Niall?" She asked me with a smirk.

"Fine..." I eyed her.

"Are you two dating yet?"

"No, but we do get on quite well." I smiled and she nudged me.

"So you two will be going out soon?" She asked.

"I'm not answering anything." I pretended to seal my mouth.

"Aw, come on, spill the details." She smirked and I shook my head.

"Nope, nope, nope."

"Hey I am fifteen now, you can tell me if you've banged him." She giggled and I stood up laughing and left the room. I went back and checked my phone to see a message from Niall.

'When can I see you? :('

'God Niall, you must be only up'

'I am and I fucking miss you already so when?'

'Whenever floats your boat, Joanna's friends are coming for the day so you can help me cook the food for them.'

'Fine, but only if I get to stay with you tonight?'