-Chapter 64

"She's hired?" The girl repeated.

"Oh God." Niall gulped, all the colour draining from his face. I didn't know what to say or do, I just sat motionless.

"Oh my God." The girl gasped and was about to walk off when Niall stopped her.

"No, sweetie, come here, let me explain." Niall said. She turned back and he pulled out a seat for her.

"What is going on?" She asked.

"Sit here, I have to call my manager." Niall sighed and took out his phone.

"Who are you phoning?" I asked.

"Michael." Niall's fingers were trembling.

"Niall, you can't phone Michael, he'll go off the nut with us!" I said as the girl looked between us both.

"What other choice do I have?" Niall stood up and walked away, talking on the phone.

"Is it true?" She asked me.

"I don't think I should answer anything." I stirred my hot chocolate. "How old are you?" I asked her.

"Eighteen." She replied. I would of put her as sixteen, she doesn't look eighteen.

"What's your name?" I tried to make small talk as I watched Niall outside yelling on the phone.

"Liz." She responded. I pondered over her age again. Maybe she is eighteen.. She is very beautiful. I didn't think the boys had fans that age though, I thought they were all prepubescent teenagers.

"Are you here on your own?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Yeah, I'm starting college next week so I'm getting settled into my new dorm, I decided to take a break and come down here." She told me. Okay, she is eighteen.

"Oh how nice for you." I smiled. Lucky wee shit, she's starting college and I'm twenty and I have yet to start college.

I didn't know what else to say to her, small talk and I don't really go together. I get nervous around new people on my own. If Niall doesn't come back soon I am afraid I'll have another panic attack.

The door to the small cafe opened and a furied Niall came back in. He didn't look pleased. "Michael is on his way." He muttered, taking a seat again.

"Did you hire her?" Liz repeated the question. Niall just nodded and she let out a gasp.

"But shush, don't tell anyone." Niall said as she got her phone out.

"I have to tweet about this." She exclaimed and my heart started racing. Oh God what is people do find out I am hired. Imagine what it would do to Niall.

"No, you'll do no such thing." Niall took the phone out of her hands.

"Give me my phone back."

"Not if you're going to be spreading rumours." Niall retorted.

"How is it rumours if she is hired?"

"Because she's my real girlfriend now- oh fuck, where's Michael?" Niall ran a hand though his hair. The girl kept asking questions but Niall wasn't listening, he was looking at the door, waiting for Michael to walk though.

Finially, after what felt like an eternity, Michael arrived and scurried up to us. "What the fuck is going on?" He asked.

"Hello to you too." Niall sarcastically said.

"She knows Jenny is hired?" Michael hissed and Niall nodded. "Can you come with us oh my God." Michael sighed and the girl looked a little hesistant.