-Chapter 68

I woke up to Niall getting back into bed.

"Shush, go back to sleep, I was just saying bye to me mam and brother." He kissed my head.

"I'm awake now." I grinned.

"It's only early baby, go back to sleep." He stroked my cheek.

"Don't you remember last night? I'm too happy and excited to go back to sleep." I smiled.

"Just for an hour or two, come on, I'm tired form last night, we didn't sleep until like three." He chuckled. "Then when we wake up we can relive the memories all ya want." He chuckled. He did look wrecked. He had dark circles under his eyes and they didn't hold the same brightness they usually do. Come to think of it, I was still wrecked too. So I gave in and snuggled into his side to go back to sleep.

_____________

I woke up at eleven then and Niall was snoring. He still looked like sex. His hair was still a mess and his cheeks were still painted that rosy colour. I smiled at the view. I saw I had actually left some marks on him which I don't remember leaving.

I stood up and walked to Niall's mirror. I still can't believe what happened last night. It feels like a dream.I couldn't help but admire my reflection. He had left a scatter of lovebites all the way down my neck. I lifted up Niall's top to see if he had left any more. Indeed he had. There was marks on my breast. Purple marks all over them and my chest. He had really left his marks.

My curls were now quite messy too and my makeup was smudged.

I gasped when I saw marks leading into my underwear too. They were literally all over my body. I didn't even remember him leaving half of them.

My reflection actually made me smile. I don't know, I just felt a little different. More mature maybe.

I noticed Niall had stopped snoring so I turned around to see him watching me. "Oh God." I jumped.

"Enjoying yourself there." He chuckled.

"I was just seeing the marks you've left." I blushed.

"I hadn't realised I had left so many." He chucked, extending his arms for me. "Come here." He sat up, patting his lap. I padded over to him and pulled back his duvet climbing on his lap. He wrapped the blanket around us again and smiled.

"I done a good job, didn't I?" He asked.

"Amazing, I can't wait to do it again." I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Ah, so we're doing it again, are we?" He asked with a smile. I just smiled and twiddled my fingers. "Guess I need t' buy some condoms then so." He played with my hair.

"i guess you do." I giggled.

"You done so well last night you know, you were so brave babe." He kissed my forehead.

"It was amazing though." I grinned.

"It seriously was." Niall agreed. It was then I got the fright of my life when there was banging on the door.

"Wake up you fuckers, I'm hungry." It was Louis. Niall started laughing.

"Come on in Louis." Niall chuckled.

"Hey fuckers." He opened the door with a smile.

"Watch your language." I teased.

"Right come on, Liam is up and extremely hung over and hungry." Louis said.

"Right, go downstairs, we'll be down in a few minutes." Niall said to him and he left the room.

I got up to go find the pyjama bottoms I had packed last night but I didn't use. So I slipped them on while Niall grabbed a pair of sweatpants, pulling them up his slim, but muscular legs. I ran down the stairs first to find Liam and Louis in the kitchen. Liam looked terrible.