-Chapter 60

"You know Michael is coming back tomorrow." Niall whispered, kissing just below my ear. It was only the two of us on the jet. We had been somewhere for an interview today but the other boys left earlier than Niall.

"I know." I replied quietly as he began sucking my neck, sending an involuntary shiver down my spine.

"So let's make the most of tonight." He smirked at me.

"What do you mean?" I asked him with a smile and he shrugged and blushed.

"Like he probably won't let us near each other so we better make the most of it while we can." He said.

"I hope he is an asshole now so we can get him fired." I smiled at the devious thought.

"One can only hope." Niall responded and latched his lips onto my neck again. I smiled down at him while he nudged my neck with his nose and left little kitten licks, exactly like he done the first night we were ever intimate.

"Niall, baby, what are you doing?" I questioned, although I was enjoying it.

"Mmm, kissin' ya." He mumbled against my skin.

"Thanks Captain Obvious." I slapped his head making him jump back. He smiled at me even though I had just slapped him. That boy.

Niall cupped my cheek in his palm and then placed his lips on mine, moving his lips gently against mine. "I love ya so much." Niall whispered. I decided I would take charge for a change so I climbed on his lap and took over. "What're ya doing darlin'?" The way he said darling make my stomach flutter.

"Compensating you." I began attacking his neck with sweet kisses.

"Nah, you don't have to." He replied, though his breathing was unsteady already.

"You made me feel good last night so I'm only compensating you." I said.

"I only finger'd ya again." He chuckled. Yep.. He done it again last night.. But he wouldn't let me do anything in return, he said he done it for me and not to get some. he's cute.

"Still." I shrugged.

"And ya give me a nice image because you're so pretty when ya come." He smirked. I blushed but continued to mark my territory. "Jen, as much as I am enjoying this don't ya think we should wait 'til we get to the hotel?" Niall asked me.

"That's three hours away Niall, can you really wait?" I asked him. "They call it a private jet for a reason." I said and he smirked just as the air hostess came in to us. Of course this one day they have one.

"Can I get you anything?" She asked.

"Get me a beer, draw the curtains and don't interupt us for the next hour." He smiled.

"Okay and anything for you?" She asked me.

"Just some water please." I said and she nodded. I held off for the few minutes until she came back.

"There you go, enjoy." She smiled.

"We will." Niall responded and I knew he wasn't talking about the beer she had just placed on the table. She shut the curtain between us and where she was. I turned back to Niall and he blushed, picking at his fingernails. "You don't have t-" I cut him off by placing my lips on his.

"I want to, you wouldn't let me last night." I pointed out. He shrugged, raising his eyebrows and picked up his pint of beer. "Will you teach me how to give you a blowjob?" I asked him and he literally choked on his drink, spitting it back into the glass.

"What?" He wiped his chin, it was evident he was shocked by my question.

"Will you-"

"Oh no, I heard you, I just don't undertand why you asked me." He chuckled, setting his glass back down.