-Chapter 58

"N-no, I don't think this is a good idea." Ryan nervously said as Paul handed us the key for our hotel room.

"They're sharing a room and that's it, I thought we spoke about this." Paul said to him.

"But it's my job to- you know and I'll get fired if this happens and-"

"Good, go up to your room Niall and Jenny, I guess Ryan hasn't gotten the picture yet." Paul folded his arms over his chest.

"I mean I guess I just." He stammered, scratching the top of his head.

"You just what?" Paul folded his arms. He just stumbled over his words and pretended to look at his phone.

"N-nothing." He stuttered.

"That's what I thought." Paul smirked. "Go on up to your room Niall and Jenny." He smiled at us. Niall gestured for me to follow him and we went upstairs. We got in the elevator and made our way upstairs, Niall looked wrecked. No wonder he did just do a two hour concert.

"S'been a while." Niall said as we walked into the hotel room together. It certainly has been.

"Too long." I sighed but smiled when I saw the double bed. Yes! Get to sleep next to him tonight.

"I am so tired." He threw his bag on the ground and walked over, throwing himself on the couch.

"No wonder, you were jumping all over that stage." I pointed out and he chuckled. I dropped my bag next to his too but stood standing where I was because I didn't know whether or not he wanted me over next to him. He turned on the telly and looked at me.

"Aren't ya comin' over?" He asked me.

"Yeah." I smiled and came over but kept a decent space between us. He gave me an odd look.

"Michael's not here, remember." He whispered with a smile. I giggled and shuffled over so we were touching now. My leg felt all tingly when he touched it. "I've missed being able to sit with you like this in the hotel after a long day, it was a nice way to unwind, just mess about with you." He chuckled softly, a soft blush painting his cheeks.

"I guess we can do it tonight." I said.

"And what about when Michael comes back." He asked me.

"I don't want him to come back, he kind of scares me." I admitted.

"Is that why you're doing what he says?" He asked playing with a string of my hair. "You're scared?"

Well, I wouldn't be lying if I said yes, I am kind of scared of him.

"Partially I guess." I sighed. I don't like lying to Niall.

"What's the other part?" He asked, pulling me to rest on his chest. I sighed contently, breathing in his scent. I didn't reply I just lay with my head on his chest while he played with my hair. "Jenny." He questioned tickling my cheek gently with his fingertip. I just fidgeted about and smiled a little. I looked up at him through my eye lashes and he was smiling softly himself.

"Why can't you tell me?" He quietly asked.

"Niall, just drop it." I was growing frustrated.

"Shh, don't get worked up, how is he scaring you?"

"He just is." I said, twiddling with the hem of his shirt.

"Well, if he ever does, come to me and I will help you, okay?" He asked me.

"You know I'm not allowed to come running to you when he's around." I said and he sighed.

"What do you wanna watch on TV?" He asked me changing the subject. I sat up and gave him an odd look but he said no more.