-Chapter 3

"Mom, you can't make me do this." I said as she parked the car outside where we were meant to meet Michael and Niall.

She went and took my phone last night and phoned Michael on me, so here I am, sitting outside some stupid building instead of working. I know I hate work but I would rather be there right now than here.

"You are doing it and that's it, now fix your hair a little and make yourself presentable." She said to me.

"You made me wash my hair, take a shower, do my makeup and wear these stupid clothes I don't even like, I am presentable enough for you because it doesn't get much better." I snapped at her.

"I think you look lovely." She smiled and I rolled my eyes. Im wearing skinny jeans, brown boots, and a stupid freaking navy shirt with white love hearts all over it. I feel like a dope. If she didn't make me wear the shirt I wouldn't of even cared about the rest but god, it's hideous. I don't like bright bold things, I rather just blend in with everybody else.

"Well, if clown is the style now then, yes, I look beautiful." I sarcastically said.

"Right come on, they said to be there at one o'clock, it's after one now so we better make a move on it." My mother said. I got out of the car and she followed.

"Where do you think you're going?" I asked her.

"I'm coming with you." She replied.

"Oh no you're not, get back in that car." I said to her.

"But Je-"

"No you're making me do this, I am going on my own now get back in the car." I snapped at her, getting irritated by now. She sighed but got back in the car anyways. I made my way into the building. It was so fancy inside. I honestly don't even know what this building is, as far as I know, it's only offices. I got in the elevator and went up to the forth floor like I was told. Once I exited the lift I seen Michael's dark hair. He was standing waiting for me, though Niall wasn't to be seen. Will he even be here today?

"Ahh Jenny, here you are." Michael chirped, coming over to me and wrapping an arm around my shoulder. Why is he so touchy, it's creepy. I give him a fake smile and slowly backed away from his arm. "Come with me, Niall is waiting for you." He said. Question answered; sadly, Niall is here.

He lead me down a large hall to a room with glass doors. Inside I could see Niall slouched on one of the couches with his phone in one hand and his other hand was in his mouth. It looked as though he was biting his nails, one of my habits I really need to drop.

I followed Michael though the glass doors and he sat me down next to Niall as he went and sat behind the desk. "Hello." I shyly said, looking over at Niall. He didn't reply, he didn't even look up from his phone. He just raised his eyebrows a little as if that was a lovely gesture. Dickhead.

"Niall get off that stupid phone now and say hello to Jenny." Michael said to him. He sighed but put his phone away, placing his chin in his hand that was leaning on the arm of the couch. "Well, say hello to her, don't be rude." Michael said.

"Hello." He simply said to me, not even looking at me.

"Right.." Michael sighed. "Anyways now Niall before I start have you got any questions for Jenny?" He asked Niall who just shrugged, looking uninterested in the whole situation.

"No." He simply said, folding his arms over his chest and stretching his legs out further in front of him.

"Well then, I'll just start." Michael said and he asked me like hundreds of freaking questions. After he was finished questioning my whole life he turned to Niall. "So Niall, do you want to hire her?" Michael asked him.