-Chapter 75

"Jenny!" My little sister attacked me with a hug. "What are you doing home?" She asked as Niall followed me inside. I just ruffled her hair and made my way inside.

"Jenny? Is Jenny home?" My mother came down the hall from the kitchen. "Jenny!" She exclaimed. "Why are you home?"

"Come on, we'll go upstairs with your bags." Niall said, taking my suitcases upstairs.

"Niall, how do I tell them?" I asked, getting very worried indeed. I paced over and back in the room.

"Shush, don't panick baby." He came over and wrapped his arms around me.

"What about you? You have to get back to America!" I reminded him.

"No, I will not leave until we know what you are going to do." He kissed my cheek. "Come on, will we go tell your mother together? Joanna is a little young to know the truth."

"We're hardly tellling my mother the truth!" I exclaimed. "Whatever about my sister, she won't care but my mother?"

"Jenny, you're going to have to baby." He calmly said.

"No." I shook my head, pacing the floor again. "Niall, I can't do this." I began to cry again.

"Do you want me to tell her?" He asked me and I nodded. "You have to come with me though, yeah?" He asked.

"I don't want to." I folded my arms, but let him come over and hug me.

"You have to, but I'm here yeah?"

"And what about when you go? What will I do then?" I asked.

"You can come back on tour with me again if you want?" Niall asked.

"No." I cried. "I wanted to go to college, it's what I wanted but Michael wouldn't let me and now I can't go and I have to get another shit job with no money and I won't even have you." I cried.

"Right, shush, you need to calm down." Niall rocked me back and forth.

"What's the point?" I asked.

"So we can tell your mom." He wiped under my eyes with the sleeve of his hoodie. "Please don't cry baby." He whispered.

"Sorry." I sighed. "I just don't know what I'm going to do."

"Right, shush, we'll be fine, come on and we'll go tell her." Niall said, rubbing my back. I shook my head into his chest, not wanting to face her. "Jenny." Niall warned. "We are going to have to tell her, babe."

"I don't want to." I shook my head, trying to hold in my tears.

"Come on, you'll be fine and if she goes mad with you we'll go to my house." He assured me. I nodded and stepped back from him. He took my hand and we went downstairs to the kitchen where mom was. We sat down at the kitchen island. She was cleaning up the messy room.

"We have something to tell you." Niall said, looking up at her.

"What?" She turned around.

"Promise you won't go mad with Jenny?" He asked.

"Oh God, what have you done now?" She asked. I looked down at my hands.

"Well, techincally we didn't do anything terrible, but Jenny got fired." Niall said and I couldn't look up to see her reaction.

"What?" She yelled, dropping the pan she was holding. "Why?"

"Well.. Michael set us one rule for dating and we broke it so he fired her." Niall explained. I looked at Niall and he looked a little fightened himself.