-Chapter 20

"Thanks for doing this." Niall said. We had been driving in Ireland for a while now. We didn't get mobbed at all today thank god.

"It's okay, really." I said.

"We're nearly here." Nialll said.

"I'm kinda nervous." I admitted.

"Me too." Niall said, giving me a nervous smile.

"Like we have to not fight for the few days we're here, how will we manage that?" I asked him.

"I don't know." He sighed. "We'll see how we get on anyways." He said, pulling into a driveway. "We're here." He said, looking over at me.

"Are we staying with you mom?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I'd say so anyways." He said. I could see someone in the window looking out smiling, though I didn't know who it was. "I'll get the bags." He said. We got out of the car and he took the suitcases while I took the smaller bags and we walked up to the door. It was already opened and a woman was standing behind it.

"Oh Niall!" She exclaimed and threw herself at him. He chuckled but hugged her back. She kissed his cheek, leaving a lipstick stain and I had to stifle a giggle. Niall glared at me when he seen this. "Oh and you must be Jenny, Niall has been telling me so much about you!" She smiled at me, her Irish accent thick.

"It's nice to meet you." I smiled at her.

"Oh that English accent though, Niall centainly knows how to pick the prettiest ones." She beamed at me. I blushed slightly. "I'm Maura, Niall's mammy." She said to me. "Come on, get your bags in here." She said and grabbed one of the bags I was holding. "Are you guys gonna share a room?" She asked me. I looked over at Niall with wide eyes and he did the same.

"I um, I don't know mammy." He replied.

"I'll take that as a yes, I bet you wanna sleep in your old bed, am I right?" She asked him and he nodded, smling. She lead us up the stairs to a room that looked like a teenage boy's room. It had a double bed and a desk and a wardrobe and it was covered in posters of different famous people. He had a stack of CD's too. The room had a lot of things in it. A guitar was perched in the corner too.

"This is Niall's old room." She grinned as we sat the bags down. I seen Niall looking around the room and he was smiling brightly.

"It's been ages since I've been here, barely been here since I moved out." He said.

"I know, I wanted to do the room up but I couldn't bare to move any of the things you had left behind." She admitted. "I'll let you two get settled in while I start the dinner." She said and left the room.

"I like your teddy." I said, sitting on his bed and picking up the teddy that was sitting on it. It was a blue bear, it was pretty cute. He just chuckled slightly and took it from my hands looking at it.

"BlueBell." He smiled down at it.

"That what it was called?" I asked him and he nodded, blushing slightly. "That's adorable." I said. He just shrugged and threw it on the bed.

"Do you think we'll be able to get on while we're here?" I asked Niall.

"We'll have to see, we can't fight in front of my mammy so we better get on with each other. I guess it has to be like we are in public in front of my family" He said, taking out his phone. "Smile for instagram." He said, gesturing for me to come stand next to him.

He pressed his cheek around mine and smiled, as I did. He snapped a photo and started typing. "Have you got instagram?" He asked me.

"Yeah, same as my twitter." I told him.