-Chapter 30

I was goinig home soon, they boys are just finishing in Ireland and now they're doing the UK so I get to go home for a few days.

Niall had adverted back to his quiet, ignorant self whenever the boys are around for some reason. I don't know why but it kind of hurts because I thought we were finally getting on good terms.

I sighed and followed the boys onto their jet. Niall sat in the corner, putting his bag on the seat beside him so I couldn't sit next to him and he curled into a ball, putting his headphones on and closing his eyes.

I sighed once more and sat next to Louis who defintely unnderstood Niall's body language and signals. He gave me a sympathetic look and took out his phone. He tapped something and showed me a note that said 'Are you okay?'

I smiled and took the phone from him, which happened to be an iPhone six too. I quickly typed back 'I am fine yes haha, thank you'

He took it back and gave it back to me after a few seconds. 'Are you sure? I know Niall's being a little blunt with you..'

'I know he is, but I am alright, seriously :)' I replied.

'I know you like him, don't you?" He typed.

"Maybe a little..' I typed back and we left it at that, I didn't want to talk about it anymore and i knew he realised that too.

"So you get to go home now?" Louis asked me and I seen Niall watching us silently.

"Yes, I can't wait to see my little sister." I smiled. "I'm surprising her, she doesn't know I'm coming home."

"Oh I love doing that with my sisters, I miss them a lot too, how old is yours?"

"She's fourteen, coming on thirty." I joked.

"I guess she acts older than her age?" He asked.

"Ocassionally ha, she very mature though." I said. "How many siblings have you?" I asked Louis.

"We may be here a while." He chuckled. "So there's Georgia, my dad's kid, then there's Lottie, Felicity, the twins Daisy and Phoebie and the other twins Doris and Ernest." Louis told me.

"That's a lot whoa." I laughed.

"Yeah, you only have the one sibling?" He asked.

"No, I have an older brother Marcus too." I replied.

"What do you want to do at college?" He questioned, probably trying to make conversation, I looked over at Niall and he was still glaring at the two of us, but he wasn't saying anything, he had his headphones on, though I don't know whether or not he had music playing.

"I would love to study law, I've always wanted to since I was younger." I said.

"Ahh, that's a nice choice, when do you think you'll go to college?" He asked me.

"I honestly don't know, well, I'm here for a year anyways and I guess I'll see if I have enough saved after that to start that September but I don't know."

"I'd say you'll get in and become a great lawyer or whatever you want to be." He smiled.

"I'd like to work my way up to a judge I think." I said and he nodded and smiled. I looked back at Niall and he quickly looked away and acted as though he wasn't looking at me when I had seen him. I stared in his direction until he looked again and his eyes locked with mine, then he looked from left to right and back at me.

He only looked at me for a few seconds before breaking the gaze and looking down at his phone. I put my headphones back on too and concentrated on getting some well needed sleep.