-Chapter 66

Niall's birthday is today. And I have nothing for him.

"Joanna, wanna go shopping and see if we can get Niall anything?" I asked her. We got home two days ago. It's nice to be home.

"Sure." She smiled.

"Can I come?" My mom asked.

"Well, this is a sister day kind of thing." I said and she nodded. I felt a little bad but at the same time, I didn't want her dragging along behind me contradicting everything I say and giving out to me aboout everything I buy.

"Can I borrow the car though?" I asked.

"Sure." She said and I thanked her and grabbed the keys. "Come on Jo." I said and grabbed my bag.

"I still can't believe Niall bought you a phone." She said as I started to drive.

"I know, that's what's making me feel bad because I have no idea what to get him." I sighed. "He said he doesn't want anything but I would be disappointed if I didn't get anything for my own birthday."

"Well, in all fairness, he has everything and can afford anything he wants, so." She shrugged.

"Still." I pulled into the car park. We walked around the shopping centre a few times but I had no clue what to get him. We gave up and went and got something to eat.

"What a waste of a day." I sighed.

"Well, I did get a cute top." Joanna smiled.

"Well, yeah." I chuckled. "Guess it wasn't all that bad then so."

"What time are you going to Niall?" She asked. I checked the time on my phone.

"I'll go home and get ready and go then." I said. "How about we go get me a new dress." I smiled.

"Come on then." Joanna exclaimed. We got up and went to my favourite shop. I looked through a few rails but nothing caught my eye. Then Joanna showed me a dress. It was red. It puffed out at the bottom and on the back it had a literal 'x' made out if the material which looked pretty nice. It showed abut of skin where the 'x' was though.b

"Isn't it a little.. hmm.. I don't know- slutty?"

"It's too long to be slutty, slutty is just covering your booty, this will go to just above your knees." She smiled.

"I guess it is nice, do you think Niall will like it?" I asked her.

"Well, I don't think he would personally wear it, but I bet he'll love it." She grinned.

"Okay, I'll get it." I took it form her grip. "Go pick me a pair of heels to match." I told her and she scurried off. She came back a few moments later with a pair of black wedges.

"Perfect and I'll be able to walk in them." I laughed. "It's good to have a stylish little sister." I ruffled her blonde hair.

"Don't touch the hair." She tried to fix it. I rolled my eyes and went to pay for what I had in my hand. Then afterwards, we made our way home.

Once home I began curling my hair. I know Niall likes it when I curl my hair. I done it ages ago before we even got on and he commented on it, so I decided to curl it for his party. I done my makeup nice too, doing an eyeliner flick and a smokey eye along with a red lip. I used this smooch proof lipstick I bought ages ago. It's basically a lip marker, but you know, just in case he decides to have a makeout session which he probably wil because it's Niall.

I peered in the mirror and I actually liked how I looked for once. I done a twirl in the new dress. I liked the way it bounced with me. Joanna came into the room and gasped.