-Chapter 46

I stared at him in shock. Did he seriously just say that?

No, he didn't.

I just stared at him witn my mouth wide open and he appeared to be very worried as he glanced back.

"What?" I asked him, wanting him to repeat it just so I know I heard him right.

"Forget I said anything." He blushed.

"No, say it again." I demanded and he looked up with hopeful eyes.

"I love you." He said, more confidently than the first time. "You don't have to respond if you're not ready." He shyly said.

"I love you too." I replied and his face lit up and he suddenly looked happier than I can even put into words. I smashed my lips against his and he cupped my cheek, kissing me back more forcefully than we had ever kissed before.

After about ten minutes he pushed me to lie down on the sofa and held himself up above me, going back to kissing me.

I never thought about if I loved Niall, but I guess it's because I didn't really want to know whether I did or not because I thought he wouldn't love me back. Saying it to him felt just right, like putting the final piece into a jigsaw puzzle.

I like this boy more than I ever even thought I could possible like a boy for Gods sake. He makes me feel complete and he makes me feel, simply happy. More than happy to be honest.

I heard a door slam shut but I don't think Niall heard it. "Oh, it's raining-" The voice stopped once it reached the door. Niall was startled and jumped back, looking up to find his mother standing in the doorway. She was soaking wet.

"Jeez mammy, no reason to scare us like that." Niall said.

"Sorry, was I interupting?" She giggled.

"A little bit, yeah." Niall replied. "Why are you back so early?" He asked as we both sat up.

"It was lashing rain, I got soaked." She said. "I better go get changed."

"Okay, take your time." Niall said and I giggled. "You know I mean it when I say I love you." Niall softly said, stroking my cheek.

"I mean it too." I replied.

"I have been trying to say it for a few weeks but I just kept chickening out." He smiled. "Couldn't do it."

"But you did and I am still feeling all tingly inside." I smiled, kissing his nose.

"I still have butterflies." He chuckled. "Why do you do this to me?"

"You do the same thing to me you bastard." I said, making him smile.

"Gosh, aren't we just adorable?" He asked and I nodded.

"Say it again." I smiled, climbing on his lap.

"What, that I love you?" He asked and I nodded, smiling. I want to hear him saying it again. "Jenny Marie Johnson, I love you." Niall smiled, sending the butterflies in my stomach crazy. I don't think it's gonna matter how many times he says it, I think it's gonna send me crazy every time he does.

"How did you know my middle name?" I asked.

"I know everything." He grinned. "Your turn, I wanna hear you say it too."

"Niall James Horan, I love you." I beamed.

"How'd you know my middle name?" He asked.

"I know everything." I copied what he said.

"You know you're the first girl I told that I loved her." He said to me.

"Seriously?"

"Yep." He nodded.