-Chapter 100

A/N Ahh god !! I can't believe I am about to write the final chapter ! It's so surreal?! Didn't I start this book like last week ahahaha?? 

Niall's POV 

Getting over it was hard. Every day, for the six and a half months she was meant to be still carrying our baby I'd look at her. Watch her stomach, thinking 'Our baby should still be growing in there.' But our baby isn't in there anymore. 

It did get easier though, it was only the first few weeks after it that was really tough. But what couple doesn't have to do through something like this? Something that leaves a perpetual, imperishable scar. 

We never really got to mourn. I mean, being in the world's biggest boyband, I never even got a break. I wanted a few days off, you know, just to get myself together. It was an inevitable no. I had to go onstage the night Jenny got out of hospital. It was brutal. I really did not want to do it but I had no choice. 

I had to get on with it though, not just for the band and our careers, but for Jenny. It would of been harder for her to move on if she had to see me deflated everyday. We discussed it though, we will have another child, in the future when we're older and prepared for it. 

I was getting ready for our date. I had a big evening ahead of me. It's our second anniversary, if that's what you'd even call it? I don't know these terms, all I know is we have been dating for two years and I have a nice evening planned for us. A surprise for her too. 

I smiled as I looked at my appearance in the mirror once more. I straightened my tie and looked up at Louis who had picked out my outfit for me. Fuck, this suit is warm. Why did I agree to wear this?

"Nervous, huh?" He asked and I nodded. "It'll be fine." He smiled, patting my shoulder and handing me the bunch of roses I had picked out for Jenny. I was meeting her in an hour and I needed to get to the area before her. 

"I know but still, I don't know what she's going to say.." I trail off as I pick up the bag I had everything I needed in. 

"I do." Louis smiled reassuringly. "And she's going to love every bit of tonight, I think it's adorable." He assured me. I took a deep breath and nodded. 

"Okay- fuck, I better go." I sighed, running a sweaty hand over my face. Fuck was I nervous. I just need tonight to be perfect for us. After everything we have been through, I need it to be flawless. Although, I can be a right numpty so I will probably mess it up in some way. 

Please, pray for me. I need it.

Jenny's POV  

I looked in the mirror, smiling at Lou's reflection in it behind me. "You look stunning." She said to me and I blushed. "Do you know what Niall has planned?" She asked. I shook my head and shrugged as she curled a piece of my hair that was loosening.

"Haven't a clue." I chuckled lightly. "He wouldn't tell me anything, just that there'd be a car here for me in like." I picked up my phone to check the time. "Like twenty minutes." I finished. "But whatever it is, I know it will be great, Niall never disappoints me." I smiled at the thought of him. 

"I can't believe you two are dating for two years already, where has the time gone?" She asked, putting some hairspray on the curl she just done and then spritzing my whole head. 

"I can't believe it either!" I smiled brightly. "When I met him he was a douche, I never imagined I'd be standing here getting ready for our two year anniversary." I laughed lightly. 

"I know. You better get going." She turned me to face her and looked at my appearance. She then pulled down the front of the dress a bit more so my cleavage showed. I had put it on modestly.