-Chapter 71

"Oh fuck." Niall cursed looking out the window of the airport. We had just landed in America again and there was literally a gigantic crowd outside waiting to devour us. Camera's were flashing in every direction and I knew people were waiting to bombard Niall and I with questions of our relationship.

I was not prepared for this crowd.

"Is there not any other way out?" Louis asked Paul.

"There is one other way but they have that exit blocked too, we're going to have to go through them." He sighed in response.

"No Niall." I shook my head at him. He looked a little worried himself.

"We'll be fine." He said, although his voice didn't sound too convincing.

"Niall said you get panic attacks?" Louis asked me and I nodded. The other boys were looking at me now too.

"Hey, I used to freak out too, just try stay calm, cling onto Niall and I bet you'll be fine." Harry put his hand on my back.

"Hey boys we are late already for this interview." Paul groaned. "So come on, we have to get out to the cars."

"Come on, we'll go first." Harry said to Liam. They both went out first, along with a bodyguard and the crowd began screaming. I saw Harry's hair disappearing into the crowd along with Liam. It was as though the crowd really was devouring them. Zayn and Louis went next, leaving Niall and I.

"Hey darlin' we'll be fine, yeah?" Niall asked me.

"Right, are you two ready?" Niall's bodyguard asked.

"Like old time's sake?" Niall opened the side of his jacket for me. I let a small smile cover my features and I walked over to him and he held me tight. He kissed the top of my head and we began to walk outside.

The screaming began to pierce my ears and I felt my eyes growing blurry. All I could hear were questions about our relationship being thrown at us. "Is Jenny hired?" "Niall, just admit it." "It's so obvious!"

Someone then tried to grab me but Niall pushed them away. Paul pushed through the crowd leading us and I felt the walls in my throat tightening as more abuse was yelled at us. Telling us how pathetic we were. I tried to ignore but I think it hurt Niall more than it hurt me.

I never let people's opinion get to my head, whereas Niall can be somewhat different.

Some rude things were yelled at us that I am not even going to repeat, but there were the odd few defending us. I looked up at Niall and he looked back down. "Are you okay?" He mouthed to me. I just looked up with watery eyes, I don't think he needed an explanation.

Some massive girl harshly grabbed at me and pushed me making me trip but Niall caught me. Paul pushed her away while I began to cry silently. "Leave my girlfriend alone." Niall yelled, helping me back to a stability. He held me tighter now.

We were nearly out but I couldn't breath properly anymore. I knew I was having another panic attack. I could see the car ahead of me but Niall was the only thing motivating me to get there.

People were being so rude and inconsiderate of us. I never anticipated getting mobbed to be to this extent.

There was a news reporter then. "Niall, was Jenny hired? Come on, tell us the truth." He slung a microphone in front of Niall's lips. Niall glared at him and Paul told him to back off. There was a camera man next to him recording the whole thing and I knew that everyone would soon see me online having a panic attack, because that was just what I was having right now.

"Niall, come on! Everyone wants to know the truth!" There was another microphone. He totally ignored it as we were at the car now, well van. Paul opened the door and Niall let me get in first. Once Niall was in he slid the door closed. I let out a large breath. I could still hear the screaming and the abusive comments in my head.