-Chapter 99

"Niall sit still." I sighed as he kept fidgeting while I tried to do his hair and makeup for the show they were going on.

"I'm bored." He whined and looked up at me. "How's baby?" He asked, reaching out and gently rubbing my tummy.

"Baby would be a lot calmer if daddy sat still." I looked down at him with a raised eyebrow. He sighed in defeat and finally sat still for me. 

"Hiya little 'un." He smiled, reaching out and rubbing my belly again, smiling up at me brightly. He's always his happiest when he is talking to our little baby. He talks to the baby a lot. 

"How are you treating your mammy? I hope you're treating her well." He chuckled. "You know, I bet you're getting big now, only six and a half months to go." He smiled. "I can't wait to meet you, hold you, nurse you and take care of you." He grinned making me smile. 

"By the way, can you stop making y'er mammy so grumpy sometimes, I mean, she can be so hard to deal with." He said, earning a playful slap on the forearm from me. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding, I love her even when she's grumpy." He smiled, making me glare at him. "Okay, I have to go on stage little 'un. Wish me luck little 'un. I'll talk to you later." He told the baby once I was done with his hair. 

While he was on the stage I sat with Lou like I always do. "How the baby?" She asked me as I sat down next to her.

"I don't know." I sighed, rubbing my belly that was slowly starting to get bigger as I was getting closer to the three month mark.

"What do you mean you don't know?!" Lou asked, obviously growing concerned.

"I just, usually feel little butterfly movements a lot.." I trailed off. "Baby must be asleep today" I explained and she nodded slowly.

"Here, drink some sugar." She said, throwing a bottle of powerade over at me. "That usually wakes the baby up and gets him or her moving." She smiled at me. I nodded and done what she said, drinking almost all of the bottle which was not a wise move being pregnant because within a few minutes I had to pee. And again. And again...

"Moving yet?" She asked me after a while and I shook my head, getting a little worried myself. I hope the little one is okay. "Give it another while." She shrugged. I looked to the telly in the corner where Niall and the boys were having their interview. They were going to preform afterwards. I wanted to go get him now and tell him because I knew he would know what to do. He always makes me feel better.

When the interview was almost over I looked up at Lou worryingly, scrunching my face up in pain, clutching my stomach tight. "Lou, it hurts." I gasp. The pain was excruciating, so terrible I started to cry. I didn't know why I was crying, it was either the pain or the fact I was so worried but it was one of them anyways.

"Are you okay?" She questioned, coming over to me, quite concerned and she started to gently rub my back. I was hunched over my lap to try and ease the pain but it wasn't really working.

"Please, go get Niall." I wiped my eyes and looked up at her. "Now! I need him." I whimpered, looking up at her with beady eyes.

Niall's POV

"Oh yeah, Jenny's lived with me for a while now." I smile at the interviewer.

"So those rumours at one stage about her being hired, definitely aren't true?" He questioned.

"Of course they weren't true." I lied. They so were true, I'm just glad people believed our lies because I do actually love her now. And our little baby, but we haven't told anyone but the boys, Lou and our families so far about the baby. My mom is so excited!