-Chapter 5

"Right Niall, you're the man now, so help her with her bags in case there's any paparazzi outside." Michael said to Niall. So Niall Horan rolling a pink suitcase, this should be interesting. Imagine the headlines. I went to take the large suitcase when Niall stopped me.

"No, you take the little one." He said, but didn't actually look at me.

"Alright." I said and picked up my handbag and the small suitcase.

"You didn't take much for a girl." Louis laughed.

"I didn't know what to take, like what do you take when you don't know when you'll be back home again." I said.

"I know, it's hard, isn't it." He sighed.

"Right you two go out first, Louis will come out afterwards." Michael told us. Niall nodded and I followed him outside. He was a quicker walker than me but once he reached the door he waiting until I caught up with him. Once we were outside I didn't see anyone with a camera anyways. We walked to the black car and he helped me put the bags in the car and then we got in. The weird thing was he had a driver and the two of us were sitting in the back.

"Is Louis coming with us too?" I asked him, to which he just shrugged. "Is Michael coming on tour with us?" I asked him again, trying to make conversation, though he didn't seem to want to engage.

"Yeah, he'll be on a different bus to us though." Niall told me and I'm pretty sure that was the longest sentence he said to me since we met. A couple of minutes later Louis had gotten into the other car next to us along with Michael and the drivers started to drive to the airport. Niall put in his earphones and didn't speak another word until we were landed. Once we got out we got our bags and made our way to the airport, there were a few fans outside but not many, they still screamed really loud when they seen Niall but they were quickly ushered away by security. "Have you ever been on a plane before?" Niall asked me as we checked in.

"Yeah, but I was young, I don't really remember it." I said as our passports were stamped. We then made our way to the baggage area and security. Once we put our bags through Niall actually took my hand. I felt my skin all tingly as he did.

"I hope this is okay with you." He said to me, still not looking at me but looking at our intertwined hands.

"Yeah, it's fine." I replied. I actually felt quite awkward holding his hand but it felt right at the same time. We went to security and Niall didn't even get checked. He just spoke to the security man, he obviously knew him. I had to get checked though. I put my handbag through and walked through the metal detector or whatever you call it.

"So who's this with you?" The security man asked.

"This is my girlfriend Jenny." Niall smiled at him and looked at me.

"Oh, you've got a girlfriend now, nice to meet you." He smiled at me. "I better let you two go, or you'll be late for the plane." He said and Niall and I walked off after I got my handbag back. "See ya Niall." He called out.

"Why didn't you have to go through security?" I asked him as curiosity got the better of me.

"I know the guy, he's a friend of mine so." Niall explained as we walked to hand our tickets over. Once we did we boarded the plane. I thought seeing as he was in One Direction he would be on a private plane but he wasn't actually, we were just in first class but it was still good enough for me. We sat down. Niall sat at the window and I sat next to him. About ten minutes later, Louis and Michael came and sat across from us. Louis on the closest side to me. I was gonna say something to Niall but I seen he had his headphones on so I didn't bother.

Once I heard the plane starting up, I was beginning to get nervous and I felt nauseous. I started biting my nails subconsciously and my foot tapped against the floor. Niall took out one of his headphones and looked over at me, but said nothing. It was actually Louis who asked me if I was okay. "Are you alright?" He asked me. I just nodded and tried to smile but I couldn't. "Nervous huh?" He asked me and I nodded again. "Don't worry, you'll be fine." He reassured me. "Niall." Louis shouted over at him.