The Dark Scorcerer

" That is no demon, that is a man"     
Murmured Genrett. "Heh. The screams of the innocent. They sound like music to my ears. The names Azazel , I'm here to earn my keep among the other Sorcerers in my clan." He said "You're disgusting" snapped Genrett. "Burn in hell" Den said. "Well, my boy" Azazel said "that's the plan"

        Azazel pointed towards Genrett, and suddenly a deep purple tendril whipped out or the ground, smacking Him multiple miles away. Azazel pointed towards where Genrett landed "sever his arms and drag him back here, be careful, his aura is strong." Azazel commanded to his demons. "Don't worry boy, I haven't forgotten to take care of you. I simply can't wait to hear your screams" Azazel yelled as he surged forward.

        He swung at Den, this time landing a hit. Den didn't even get the opportunity to block this attack. He was on the floor, with the wind knocked out of him. He picked himself up, and ran to strike his enemy. The slash from his sword was easily avoided by Azazel "This is too easy you're the weakest opponent I have ever fought." Azazel stated.

      "Don't get cocky Zazel, I can easily take you on" Den yelled. "WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?"  The Evil sorcerer, from the demon clan erupted in anger blasting den with his full power. Den attempted to block with his sword and it did nothing. The dark energy crushed Den with the weight of what felt like a thousand suns

     Every bone in his body was shattered, Den felt a pain unlike any he had ever felt before, his lungs were screaming for air, and they received nothing but fiery darkness, his eyes were crying for sight but all they saw was a deep purple, burning its way through his retinas. He suffocated under the weight of Zazels deadly rage. His ears heard the screams of hell, and that's when he took what little strength he had left and attempted to take this own life.

      There was no need to do that, Den died in complete agonizing pain. Not knowing that Den was dead Zazel Spoke "What you just felt was the pain a dweller of hell fells constantly, except they feel that pain multiplied by the thousand fold you're actually lucky, a typical sorcerer form the demon clan cant tap into this power, there aren't many living people that experienced what you just did."

Meanwhile...

"Dang, that magic may be weak but it really launched me far away. Huh, I've never seen this forest before" Genrett said "Your armssss give us your armssss." Screeched the Demons. "Wow, you weaklings really think you can take me on? Don't make me laugh! My ability will send all you imps crying right back to hell."

"An ability? Thatssssss quite a rare thing for a villager like you to have." Said one demon. "And your aura- HOLY CRAP WE HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE HIS AURA- ITS OVERWHELMING! RUN!" Genrett immediately snapped into action

He yelled "HOLY WATER!" A sword of water was made from his right arm, and placed into his left. "Don't run, hellspawn, I'll take good care of you."