Trust the Swordsmen

"Seriously???" Jaguar complained. "We can help!" William yelled to Den and Jaguar. "No thanks, we got this!" Den said, as he dodged the Sand elementals blows. For hours, the boys fought the elemental, Jaguar unable to use his pirate magic, due to the fact that the grains of sand were so small that he couldn't concentrate enough to control them. Den kept using his aura to take down the elemental, but it would never stay dead. Jaguar used his cheetah speed to stay out of harms way, but Den wasn't so lucky the sand elemental grabbed him and started to drag him into the sand

"Fine! Help!" Den yelled, Throwing Bimalas sword at her as he was submerged into the ground. Jaguar threw Williams sword at him too, Willam and Bimala caught their swords and sprung into action. Despite Not haven eaten or drunken anything in multiple Days but as soon as they touched their swords, they fought like they had just eaten a five course meal. There swords Burnt hot with the color of their very souls out for all to see. Pink Painting! William cried out cutting the Elemental with quick and connected brushes and strokes.

Bimala struck at the Elementals legs, with each strike her sword grew hotter. The elemental tried to stomp on William, but he leapt away and started shooting pink bolts of magic out of his sword, hitting the Elemental. Bimalas sword kept on growing in heat, she ran around the Monster, and stabbed it in the shin. The elemental kicked her away, annoyed. Bimala was sent flying and hit the ground, breaking a leg, and spitting out a bloodied tooth. "Thats. IT!" Bimala yelled.

Bleeding edge! Bimala Shouted gripping her sword with both hands and bringing it down onto the ground. A Light purple energy streaked through the ground, towards the sand elemental, the heat from her Swordsman's magic was so intense and concentrated that it transformed the sand elemental into glass. Jaguar walked over, and concentrated his pirates magic into his fist, amplifying his strength, and flicked the Glass statue that used to be an elemental.

The glass shattered, revealing the writhing figure of a boy. "AHHHHHHHH" Den yelled as he fell to the ground. "Where were you when we were busting our asses to save your friend?!" Bimala angrily asked Jaguar. "GLASS GLASS EVERYWHERE!" Den hollered in pain. " Yeah, now he's going to bleed out, right after all That effort it took to save him!" William yelled. "Don't worry, Den will be fine, I was checking out whats on the other side of that sand dune." Jaguar said pointing to a hill.

Den screamed bloody murder, while everyone else made their way over to the dune to gaze their eyes upon... The cowboy clan! Bimala saw wagons being pulled by horses, cowboys having Fast draw competitions, shooting at targets, Bimala saw other cowboys... shooting at each other! Den got up, realizing that he could barely feel the glass, because he was essentially a walking, talking dead body.

"Woah" Den said, seeing a bar brawl taking place in every bar in town. He, and the other four started walking down the hill, towards the cowboy clan "I hope I can find information on why, and how I transformed back in the pirate clan." Den said. "Oh yeah, I've completely forgotten why we came here" Jaguar said.

So has the audience.